Canon fight: Dante vs Kratos vs Nariko

#11kupo1705Posted 8/14/2012 12:44:52 PM
Chzrm3 posted...
Gotta be Kratos, right?

They're all ridiculously powerful, but Kratos is on another level.

Not nearly as powerful as Dante.

Depending on which Dante we're talking about.
#12Rexanator64Posted 8/16/2012 8:49:54 AM
Kratos would slaughter dante, than take Nariko as his new wife/Goddess of War.
---
psn:REXX_ANATOR_01 sub accnt:DELTA1-5-5
Official MK9 Champion Of Kratos.
#13sworderPosted 8/16/2012 8:52:14 AM
If by canon fight you mean canon Dante, then Dante wins even if you put both against him.
#147656198Posted 8/16/2012 9:55:26 AM
How strong does Dante get? Holy Heck!!!

I never really played Heavenly Sword, but Kratos killed gods...What did Dante do?
#15-BrokenSpiral-Posted 8/16/2012 10:15:28 AM
Lol @ anyone saying Kratos or Nariko. I can't recall Nariko doing anything remarkable aside from the ending scenes, and that's superhuman AT BEST. And Kratos has been killed twice by impalement.

Meanwhile Dante doesn't even acknowledge the many times he's been impaled, even using the weapons lodged in him to fight the demons.(DMC3 opening, DMC4 Nero vs Dante 1 end, and Acquiring Alastor for reference) Not to mention he can move at mach speeds and swing his sword to match. (Dante vs Vergil 1 and Temen Ni Gru Dive for reference). Then you have his fast regeneration rate and incredible strength, and this scene:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KdRL9dxGTaI

Kratos and Nariko would get stomped.
---
To any who says things can't be compared because they're too different. No.
#16JunDagekiPosted 8/16/2012 11:14:07 AM
7656198 posted...

I never really played Heavenly Sword, but Kratos killed gods...What did Dante do?

Destroy armies of powerful demons without breaking a sweat. The gods of GoW universe are a joke compared to what they are supposed to be, Stab Kratos with a sword and he dies, stab Dante with a sword and he will just chill around with it as if it was a pretty decoration.
---
Never take life seriously. Nobody gets out alive anyway.
#17Phantom_Opera_GPosted 8/16/2012 11:17:39 AM
JunDageki posted...
7656198 posted...

Destroy armies of powerful demons without breaking a sweat. The gods of GoW universe are a joke compared to what they are supposed to be, Stab Kratos with a sword and he dies, stab Dante with a sword and he will just chill around with it as if it was a pretty decoration.

rumbalumba posted...
Cloud.

http://shiroineko-sama.deviantart.com/art/DMC-FF7-Chibis-Cloud-vs-Dante-104198224
---
Holy Diver You're the star of the masquerade
No need to look so afraid