After seeing DmC Dante in motion, how do you feel about him now?

#71ENEMYCONTROLLAPosted 8/15/2012 12:49:36 PM
I'm a petty bastard to be quite honest always have been. The game could be awesome as hell and I'd still hate it... Simply because Ninja Theory rubbed me the wrong way. Honestly, if Taneem never opened his pretentious mouth I probably would hate DmC a lot less. Simply because I would have never knew who the guy was or how much a proper ass he is.

Just googling the guy just brings all his stink to the surface. Not to mention the self-inserting... jesus.
---
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ciMrXB5Q6iE&t=1m31s
#72Omega_Zero_XPPosted 8/15/2012 12:50:55 PM
Want his PS2 form in there as a costume, but his gameplay looks sweet.
---
Its a wonderful world... this world that ends with you.
That's the last of my post. Stop reading. Stop reading right now. NOW! WHY ARE YOU STILL READING!!!!
#73ChocoboDreamsPosted 8/15/2012 7:06:37 PM
ENEMYCONTROLLA posted...
I'm a petty bastard to be quite honest always have been. The game could be awesome as hell and I'd still hate it... Simply because Ninja Theory rubbed me the wrong way. Honestly, if Taneem never opened his pretentious mouth I probably would hate DmC a lot less. Simply because I would have never knew who the guy was or how much a proper ass he is.

Just googling the guy just brings all his stink to the surface. Not to mention the self-inserting... jesus.

At least you can admit that the game has a chance of being amazing, and you'd hate on it anyway.

I actually just came back from looking at the new reveals for DmC, and I have to say I'm pretty damn hyped about it. The game looks amazing. If anything, I'm probably going to like it a hell of a lot more than I did Devil May Cry 4 (though it doesn't help that I never liked Nero). After what I just witnessed, I honestly can't believe people are still hating on the game...but then again, there seems to be quite a lot of reasonable people out there (original Devil May Cry fans included) that appreciate everything DmC has to offer.
---
July 18, 2011. Megaman Legends 3 has been cancelled. Today, I mourn. Here remains a reminder of what could have been.
PSN:ChocoboDreams
#74OmegacrisisPosted 8/15/2012 7:38:57 PM
His moveset reminds me of his games moveset, BORING His MVC3 moveset looks far superior
---
PSN: Veedot85
Gamertag: Veedot85