do we have a resistance stage?

#1Haku125Posted 8/15/2012 5:21:42 PM
if so doesnt it make nathan hale or chimera likely?
---
Official Activision hater of the PSASBR board
Down with the selfish company that is activision
#2Darknessbeast10Posted 8/15/2012 5:22:15 PM
Better yet, where's my chimera so I can do beast battle.
---
PSN: look at my name, GT: ShadowSiege420
Official UDON Taskmaster of the UMVC3 boards, http://puu.sh/v79K <---- PS3 UMVC3's Finest
#3SilverShadow881Posted 8/15/2012 5:24:04 PM
If both a resistance rep and a Colossus/Ico rep are missing from the final game, I'm pretty sure they will be DLC.

I don't know why people are worried with 1st parties. Superbot wants to please the fans, ask for those characters enough and they are bound to listen. PLUS, there wouldn't be a problem getting the rights.
---
Peelz
Isaac Clarke would be a killer in Playstation All-stars
#4Haku125(Topic Creator)Posted 8/15/2012 5:25:50 PM
SilverShadow881 posted...
If both a resistance rep and a Colossus/Ico rep are missing from the final game, I'm pretty sure they will be DLC.

I don't know why people are worried with 1st parties. Superbot wants to please the fans, ask for those characters enough and they are bound to listen. PLUS, there wouldn't be a problem getting the rights.

yea i guess your right. you know i like your sense of optimism on this board. it really brightens up the place not like reduntant dante hate topics
---
Official Activision hater of the PSASBR board
Down with the selfish company that is activision
#5StaticnovaPosted 8/15/2012 6:56:09 PM
Yeah, San Francisco is a Resistance stage.

I actually would like to see a Chimera in the game.
---
Awaiting: GW2, Bioshock: Infinite, The Last of Us, GoW:A, Playstation All-Stars, AC3, Watch Dogs, Beyond.
PSN: Ambulance-Chaser
#6Dragongreen547Posted 8/15/2012 6:56:59 PM
Yep. There is a Resistance stage. It is called San Fransisco. They didn't show it yet, but there was a picture of it in the leak. Maybe next reveal.
---
She got it, you got it, I got it, we got it.
#7ImDyinSquirtlePosted 8/15/2012 9:08:41 PM
I want Chimera :D
---
Help me Squirtle, dont just stand there...Im freaking dying
#8GodzillaheiseiPosted 8/15/2012 9:27:20 PM
Staticnova posted...
Yeah, San Francisco is a Resistance stage.

I actually would like to see a Chimera in the game.

The Resistance 2 stage, is the ONLY stage that I actually love and look forward to playing matches on. I wonder if they'll include Titans in the background somehow, that would awesome as hell. The other stages look good, but I'm more of a Resistance fan when it comes to PS3 exclusives here, so I'm a bit bias lol.
---
---
Official Jugo of the Naruto Shippuden Ultimate Ninja Storm 3 Board