The Supers are looking too similar

#11koopabros64Posted 8/19/2012 8:05:00 AM
sinncross posted...
Xaldin0011 posted...
I feel like transformation supers (Kratos, Dante, Radec) have a huge advantage over any others. The cinematic supers can kill everyone on the screen, but it can only do it once. Transformation ones can keep doing it even after someone comes back.

like someone else said: that is 3 kills you will get every time, no questions asked.

Other supers do not have that sort of safety to them. Especially against good players who know what they are doing you might not even land a kill with a transformation super

You'd have to be kinda bad if you didn't land a kill with Jak, or even Dante's level 3. Both are pretty fatty fast, and utilize projectiles.
---
The Platypus the reason games like spore exist.
#12TaizukuPosted 8/19/2012 8:10:06 AM
Xaldin0011 posted...
sinncross posted...
Xaldin0011 posted...
I feel like transformation supers (Kratos, Dante, Radec) have a huge advantage over any others. The cinematic supers can kill everyone on the screen, but it can only do it once. Transformation ones can keep doing it even after someone comes back.

like someone else said: that is 3 kills you will get every time, no questions asked.

Other supers do not have that sort of safety to them. Especially against good players who know what they are doing you might not even land a kill with a transformation super

Ya sure?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VInipGOi7YM&feature=player_detailpage#t=59s

I mean, that looks like Dante just got 5 kills right there.

Yes he did, but for his other two moves you have to be in a straight line to get multiple kills. So it's a fair trade in a 4v4 setting. in a 1v1 setting it wouldn't be worth using a level 3.
---
Apparently Blacks aren't allowed in the KKK...my hopes have been shattered...
PSN: MobileFlame
#13McGenioPosted 8/19/2012 8:10:23 AM
koopabros64 posted...
sinncross posted...
Xaldin0011 posted...

You'd have to be kinda bad if you didn't land a kill with Jak, or even Dante's level 3. Both are pretty fatty fast, and utilize projectiles.

Besides, Drake's, Dante's and Big Daddy's slow down or even paralyze the opponents.
---
Taking suggestions for PSASBR doodling. http://memoski.deviantart.com
#14Xaldin0011Posted 8/19/2012 8:13:40 AM
Taizuku posted...
Xaldin0011 posted...
sinncross posted...
Xaldin0011 posted...

Ya sure?

Yes he did, but for his other two moves you have to be in a straight line to get multiple kills. So it's a fair trade in a 4v4 setting. in a 1v1 setting it wouldn't be worth using a level 3.

Well yeah, but the same can be said for EVERYONE's level 3 supers.
---
"Xaldin is a prophet." - lamerhater
Anjar elium farakeeu agua.
#15SilverShadow881Posted 8/19/2012 8:16:55 AM(edited)
Xaldin0011 posted...

Dante's especially, because it looks like his guns can kill people in his level 3 super. So he doesn't even have to get close to people, and he shoots his guns fast to top it off. That'll definately have to be nerfed with either slow meter gain or at least make the guns not kill people.

That is why characters who have cinematic supers with just 3 kills gain meter faster than those who can get more than 3 kills.

Why does no one listen to the interviews? This is all thought about, we aren't dealing with a silly company making an unbalanced game.
---
Peelz
Isaac Clarke would be a killer in Playstation All-stars
#16Xaldin0011Posted 8/19/2012 8:21:48 AM
SilverShadow881 posted...
Xaldin0011 posted...

Dante's especially, because it looks like his guns can kill people in his level 3 super. So he doesn't even have to get close to people, and he shoots his guns fast to top it off. That'll definately have to be nerfed with either slow meter gain or at least make the guns not kill people.

That is why characters who have cinematic supers with just 3 kills gain meter faster than those who can get more than 3 kills.

Why does no one listen to the interviews? This is all thought about, we aren't dealing with a silly company making an unbalanced game.

That's good then, I have no complaints about supers in that case.
---
"Xaldin is a prophet." - lamerhater
Anjar elium farakeeu agua.
#17TaizukuPosted 8/19/2012 8:22:34 AM
Xaldin0011 posted...
Taizuku posted...
Xaldin0011 posted...
sinncross posted...
Xaldin0011 posted...

Ya sure?

Well yeah, but the same can be said for EVERYONE's level 3 supers.

That's the point.
---
Apparently Blacks aren't allowed in the KKK...my hopes have been shattered...
PSN: MobileFlame