C/D You don't hate Lightning, Just think she doesn't need to be in.

#31DarkMasterShakePosted 8/22/2012 11:15:38 AM
Vanitas_Remnant posted...
kupo1705 posted...
DarkMasterShake posted...
You know its crazy...while 13 was a beautiful game (no one can take that away from it) it still never had a scene a powerhouse as this SPOILERS

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=Wx3duFYCcho

I'm sure most of you know what it is before clicking it. But give it another watch if its been a while. I hadn't watched it in years.

That was a good game, people don't realize the hype was earned

The only reason Aerith's death was sad is because of the music.

The death of all of sector 7 and Barret's friend was sadder.

Not necessarily true, I'm sure the people that took time to level her up and learn all her limit breaks found it much sadder than the other deaths

Well for me it was so hard to find her because I was like 8, and everything in that game was hard to me then. I found her and was like :D then :O
---
Indianapolis Colts 2-13
ME3r
#32Nik_NackPosted 8/22/2012 11:15:41 AM
Neither C nor D. I'm actually rather indifferent towards her inclusion or lack thereof. I don't hate her, and I'm also not a Cloud fanboy as well. I don't know (and don't really care) if she deserves to be in or not. So basically....meh.
---
Sent from my iPod touch via PowerFAQs 1.9
#33aperfectorestesPosted 8/22/2012 11:26:11 AM
DarkMasterShake posted...
kupo1705 posted...
aperfectorestes posted...
Do you people really think that if Superbot went to Square asking for Cloud, and Square said... "naah not right now, but you can have Lightning!", that Superbot is going to be like "naah we won't take Lighting"

hahahahahaha

If that is your realm of thinking then I am here to tell you how oh so very wrong you are...

They should.

FF XIII-3, Xbox Exclusive! :D

Haha. No way their not crazy

Yeah I know,
Still I would be pretty offended if I was square and Superbot said no to one of our characters

Square: "You trying to say the game we worked on for 5 years isn't a PS all star game >:("

This
---
blackplastic232: "Maybe they hate it because "popular music" tends to be a genre that a lot of people arn't fond of."
#34KagePakkunPosted 8/22/2012 10:17:03 PM
Totally confirm . Exact words.

The first time I saw it, it was sad. But with every playthrough, I feel less and less emotion. Now I just joke about it, saying such things like "She deserved it, she cheated on Zack,and lied about thinking he was dead, AND tried to steal Cloud from Tifa....."

But it's still kinda sad.
---
PSN: KagePakkunX.
Official Kat of the PSASBR boards.
#35christiankid7Posted 8/22/2012 11:52:17 PM
100% Confirm
---
The Official ANTI-VENOM of the UMVC3 boards
The official Sir Daniel Fortesque of the PSASBR boards
#36djmaster1994Posted 8/23/2012 12:11:21 AM
WILD_CHARIZARD posted...
UltimaXOmega posted...
Confirm I think Tidus is best FF choice of main hero of a game.
Tidus > Squall > Zidane > Cloud > Lightning

That's unrealistic.

THAT TRUTH but Squall > Tidus
---
"Nah potna it will b da moxt intrsting E3 Nintendo Press Conference since E3 2010". ~djmaster1994 (me)
#37T_l_M_B_0Posted 8/23/2012 12:31:46 AM
D.
I hate her and think she doesn't need to be in.
---
Lightning is a terrible character. Deal with it.
Noctus3 is my hero.
#38DraykonPosted 8/23/2012 12:35:05 AM
I think Lightning is incredibly overrated. This being a Playstation All-Stars game (All-Stars implying that the characters are being selected based on existing success, something some of the third party devs should realize before picking their rep). I would say Cloud is the best choice for a FF rep, on the grounds that I don't think any Final Fantasy had as big an impact for the series or the console it was on, than FFVII.
---
"So...yeah....and stay dead." - Raven from Tales of Vesperia
(PSN TheDraykon)
#39babiesinoupPosted 8/23/2012 12:43:16 AM
Neither C or D.

I don't hate Lightning, and I think she does need to be in because she's in already.

I just like being right.
---
You don't want to know where the babies come from.....
#40diebuster2Posted 8/23/2012 1:35:10 AM
Deny. Hate her with a passion.
---
"It's not who you are underneath. It's what you do that defines you"
Official Fat Princess of the PSASBR board.