official proof that Superbot WILL be at PAX

#11Vanitas_RemnantPosted 8/22/2012 12:15:07 PM
majora999 posted...
Vanitas_Remnant posted...
I'm personally hoping for more game modes or a story mode trailer more than character reveals, is that weird?

Not really. Frankly they should've started showing off the rest of the game at Comic-Con, or even EVO.

They were originally going to reveal more at comic con but there never had time to make the videos or something
---
I feel a draft on my butt
#12Majora999Posted 8/22/2012 12:21:17 PM
majora999 posted...
I'm personally hoping for more game modes or a story mode trailer more than character reveals, is that weird?

Not really. Frankly they should've started showing off the rest of the game at Comic-Con, or even EVO.

They were originally going to reveal more at comic con but there never had time to make the videos or something

Woooow, really? That's uh... Kinda sad, there, SuperBot.
---
Not changing sig until Gamefreak brings back R/S/E Secret Bases ~ 2/20/11
#13rumbalumbaPosted 8/22/2012 12:57:53 PM
Devlin3333 posted...
I seriously, seriously doubt they'd show up to any big-name event without some sort of new information. That would just be a blunder on their part--it would break the hype in half.

did you just forget about Gamescom?

we already knew everything they announced AllStars-related.
#14ZEOPOWER6Posted 8/23/2012 7:37:23 PM
majora999 posted...

Is that for sure? Sounds like speculation.