Something this board needs to get over.

#1CodytheHeroPosted 8/23/2012 3:13:24 PM
Just because Cloud, Snake or (insert other 3rd party character) doesn't get it, that doesn't mean theres a problem with the roster.

THIS IS A FIRST PARTY GAME WITH SONY OWNED CHARACTERS.

Are any of you going to boycott the next smash bros because it doesn't have sora in it?

Its equivalent. This is not 3rd party all stars, its PlayStation All Stars. Be happy you get ANY 3rd parties at all.
---
Previously known as fallenxlionheart
#2rumbalumbaPosted 8/23/2012 3:15:56 PM
CodytheHero posted...
Just because Cloud, Snake or (insert other 3rd party character) doesn't get it, that doesn't mean theres a problem with the roster.

Are any of you going to boycott the next smash bros because it doesn't have sora in it?

Its equivalent. This is not 3rd party all stars, its PlayStation All Stars. Be happy you get ANY 3rd parties at all.

except those 3rd party characters are what built Playstation. i never saw Drake or Kratos 17 years ago.
#3UltimaXOmegaPosted 8/23/2012 3:17:03 PM
rumbalumba posted...
CodytheHero posted...

except those 3rd party characters are what built Playstation. i never saw Drake or Kratos 17 years ago.

This
---
The death of one man is a tragedy, the death of millions is a statistic-Joseph Vissarionovich Stalin
Official 5 Tails Jinchuriki Han of the UNS3 boards
#4reptyle101Posted 8/23/2012 3:17:16 PM
I sometimes get the impression people on this board haven't played any games except for RPGs and platformers on PS1. Though if they can't whine about those what would they whine about instead? People like complaining about things, it's part of human nature.
---
Chase the morning
Yield for nothing.
#5RoyMaster4Posted 8/23/2012 3:19:53 PM
reptyle101 posted...
I sometimes get the impression people on this board haven't played any games except for RPGs and platformers on PS1. Though if they can't whine about those what would they whine about instead? People like complaining about things, it's part of human nature.

Actually, all I played on PS1, PS2, AND PS3 were platformers. Crash, Spyro, MediEvil, Jak, Ratchet, Sly, Sonic, Psychonauts, Rayman... Never played a Final Fantasy, don't care if any of them get in.
---
Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198023511833
Pokemon White FC: 1420-6147-6059
#6majora999Posted 8/23/2012 3:20:13 PM
UltimaXOmega posted...
rumbalumba posted...
CodytheHero posted...

This

That's the smartest thing Rumba's ever said. Ever.
---
Not changing sig until Gamefreak brings back R/S/E Secret Bases ~ 2/20/11
#7NewMoonShadowPosted 8/23/2012 3:22:54 PM
rumbalumba posted...
CodytheHero posted...

People seriously overestimate how popular and important Crash Bandicoot and Spyro the Dragon were, but the sentiment that third parties were important to PlayStation back then and now is correct.
#8rumbalumbaPosted 8/23/2012 3:23:48 PM
reptyle101 posted...

and i get the impression people here were born after 9/11 and started gaming 5 years ago. 17 years of Playstation legacy and we get Fat Princess and Big Daddy.
#9ZeroGravity38Posted 8/23/2012 3:27:55 PM
If they don't make i guess the next smash shouldn't include mario or link.
---
PSN: ZeroGravity38
Gaming is what i do!
#10XaytrondPosted 8/23/2012 3:29:27 PM(edited)
Snake and Cloud are borderline first party. So am I a little cheesed that they picked Raiden/Lightning over him? Yes, of course.
---
~ Leon & Megaman for UMvC3:AE ~