i'm starting to think

#1Haku125Posted 8/24/2012 1:58:28 AM
that maybe crash and spyro arent in. themink could be legit. nobody has been able to debunk him yet, his source probably contacted him on july 16. it sucks that they wont be in but not a dealbreaker
---
Official Activision hater of the PSASBR board
Down with the selfish company that is activision
#2ssj_duelistPosted 8/24/2012 2:08:54 AM
k
---
Currently anticipating October's: Resident Evil 6 (2nd), Pokemon Black 2/White 2 (12th), Playstation All-Stars Battle Royal (19th) and 007 Legends (19th).
#3Haku125(Topic Creator)Posted 8/24/2012 2:17:49 AM
darn i did one of those topics didnt i? :p sorry guys
---
#4Kaydos25Posted 8/24/2012 2:25:13 AM
In my opinion:

Rule Spyro out. :(
Wait til 31st August (his bday) for a Crash announcement - if there is none then assume he is out (or is Superbot confirm/deny prior).

I know... :(
#5rammtayPosted 8/24/2012 2:48:56 AM
I'm probably in the minority on this but I hope they never reveal them by launch and they end up being the last two unlockable characters.
---
caps
#6Nate_DihldorffPosted 8/24/2012 4:29:33 AM
rammtay posted...
I'm probably in the minority on this but I hope they never reveal them by launch and they end up being the last two unlockable characters.

Despite the fact that it's confirmed everything will be unlocked from the start?

They aren't in this game. Deal with it.
---
Random GameFAQs user in regards to a used game: "No tutorial since its from GameStop."
#7Haku125(Topic Creator)Posted 8/24/2012 4:44:38 AM
Nate_Dihldorff posted...
rammtay posted...

Despite the fact that it's confirmed everything will be unlocked from the start?

:( i know i'm trying to deal with it. its just too bad. they would've completed the roster. without them it feels like something is missing.
---
#8rammtayPosted 8/24/2012 4:50:07 AM
Nate_Dihldorff posted...
rammtay posted...

uh ok.

Brawl was ruined for me because I knew everything off the bat. I'd love for some secrets in this game especially if they're characters. I think I'll avoid the net after november 8, just in case.
---
caps
#9The_SmashPosted 8/24/2012 4:53:53 AM
I'm confused, who is this themink everyone's talking about?
---
"That's what she said."
#10Haku125(Topic Creator)Posted 8/24/2012 4:56:47 AM
The_Smash posted...
I'm confused, who is this themink everyone's talking about?

basically themink is a guy from neogag who said crash and spyro werent in. Now usually we would just brush it off as another troll, but in this situation, he guessed the entire leaked roster in the beta before the beta was even released.
---