I'm calling Crash, Kat and Raziel announced before release.

#31KillDozer123Posted 8/31/2012 6:47:33 AM
Grandy12 posted...
DarknessXSeeker posted...
geneocide posted...
DarknessXSeeker posted...
Who is Raziel?

Get out! GET OUT! GEEEET OUUUTTT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

What, everyone is saying he needs to be in, but I've never heard of him so can someone tell me who Raziel is.

Protagonist from soul reaver.

Which isn't a Sony made game, so, as a third-party...is not guaranteed.
#32ChocoboDreamsPosted 8/31/2012 6:57:52 AM
blaze19_0X posted...
ChocoboDreams posted...
Those would be three of the most hype announcements all wrapped into one. Therefore, too good to be true. I'd be happy with just one of those, in the order of Crash/Raziel/Kat. No offense to Kat, she's awesome, but this is Raziel and Crash she's contending with. Not even being a chick is going to get her the upper hand here.

Kat?

Hype announcement?

You heard it here first folks. With characters like Spyro, Snake and Cloud still missing people are going to pee their pants when Kat, an obscure character from a colossally failing system, is announced.

You should be a comedian.

Normally I might take your post seriously, but you've long since proven yourself "just another negative nancy" when it comes to this board. I much prefer Lightning in the game over Cloud, and likely wouldn't be hyped at all if he was announced. Snake is another character I'd likely shrug over, considering I feel Raiden is a suitable enough Metal Gear representative. As far as gameplay is concerned, I'm positive Raiden would have had a lot more to offer than Snake, which makes me all the more comfortable with his addition (I refer you to the situation between Zero and Megaman from Marvel vs. Capcom 3, from which people -still- cry over Megaman despite the fact Zero is dominating the entire roster and is incredibly fun to play).

Bottom line is, whether or not Spyro, Snake or Cloud are missing is inconsequential. They have nothing, whatsoever, to do with the hype I feel over other announcements. I'm not going to hear an announcement for Kat and say "Oh BS, she took Spyro's slot, so I should ignore the fact we've gotten her altogether". Furthermore, you have little to no say in who or what I should or shouldn't be hyped over, as it's all -opinion-. Cloud and Snake get nowhere near as much hype from me as the three characters listed here do. I'd love the addition of Spyro, of the three you mentioned, but again I'm not going to downplay a character's announcement just because it's "not Spyro".

...and it seems I took your post seriously despite saying I wouldn't. Oh well, I tend to be pretty wordy in the mornings. :3
---
Official Rau/Tati of the Playstation All-Stars: Battle Royale board.
PSN:ChocoboDreams
#33lennethsokiPosted 8/31/2012 7:06:44 AM
4RK_4NG3L posted...
...you do realize she is one of the most requested characters, right? Everyone on Gaf, Gamefaqs, and other boards are drooling over her possibility. The people that don't know about her are casuals that aren't keeping up with the game, and those people don't matter when it comes to pre-release hype.

It always seemed to me like it was a vocal minority that wanted her lol
---
Official Knight of the Round Table. The legend of King Arthur shall never be forgotten...
#1 Applejack fan! I love apples!
#34blaze19_0XPosted 8/31/2012 7:08:56 AM
ChocoboDreams posted...
blaze19_0X posted...
ChocoboDreams posted...
Those would be three of the most hype announcements all wrapped into one. Therefore, too good to be true. I'd be happy with just one of those, in the order of Crash/Raziel/Kat. No offense to Kat, she's awesome, but this is Raziel and Crash she's contending with. Not even being a chick is going to get her the upper hand here.

Kat?

Hype announcement?

You heard it here first folks. With characters like Spyro, Snake and Cloud still missing people are going to pee their pants when Kat, an obscure character from a colossally failing system, is announced.

Normally I might take your post seriously, but you've long since proven yourself "just another negative nancy" when it comes to this board. I much prefer Lightning in the game over Cloud, and likely wouldn't be hyped at all if he was announced. Snake is another character I'd likely shrug over, considering I feel Raiden is a suitable enough Metal Gear representative. As far as gameplay is concerned, I'm positive Raiden would have had a lot more to offer than Snake, which makes me all the more comfortable with his addition (I refer you to the situation between Zero and Megaman from Marvel vs. Capcom 3, from which people -still- cry over Megaman despite the fact Zero is dominating the entire roster and is incredibly fun to play).

Bottom line is, whether or not Spyro, Snake or Cloud are missing is inconsequential. They have nothing, whatsoever, to do with the hype I feel over other announcements. I'm not going to hear an announcement for Kat and say "Oh BS, she took Spyro's slot, so I should ignore the fact we've gotten her altogether". Furthermore, you have little to no say in who or what I should or shouldn't be hyped over, as it's all -opinion-. Cloud and Snake get nowhere near as much hype from me as the three characters listed here do. I'd love the addition of Spyro, of the three you mentioned, but again I'm not going to downplay a character's announcement just because it's "not Spyro".

...and it seems I took your post seriously despite saying I wouldn't. Oh well, I tend to be pretty wordy in the mornings. :3

Oh but you didn't say it was your opinion at all. You made it seem like in general that Kat would be a hype announcement. Which is laughable when we are still missing giants.

And no Raiden doesn't have more moveset potential than Snake. Considering there's gameplay of him now, that's more than enough proof. Brawl Snake is more interesting and diverse moveset-wise than any character in this game so far. Raiden is just another hack and slash character with 1 or 2 truly unique moves. He's mainly just a slower version of Dante. Not to mention he only got in because of advertisment.
---
www.livestream.com/blaze0x <------MH Livestream
www.youtube.com/blaze0070x <-----MH videos
#35blaze19_0XPosted 8/31/2012 7:10:49 AM
lennethsoki posted...
4RK_4NG3L posted...
...you do realize she is one of the most requested characters, right? Everyone on Gaf, Gamefaqs, and other boards are drooling over her possibility. The people that don't know about her are casuals that aren't keeping up with the game, and those people don't matter when it comes to pre-release hype.

It always seemed to me like it was a vocal minority that wanted her lol

It is. Don't let highly vocal fanboys fool you.

Gravity rush hasn't even sold 500K. It's failing just like how the Vita is failing.

The majority of Playstation fans don't know/care for her.
---
#36StiputationPosted 8/31/2012 7:13:59 AM
blaze19_0X posted...
ChocoboDreams posted...
blaze19_0X posted...
ChocoboDreams posted...

Kat?

Hype announcement?

Oh but you didn't say it was your opinion at all. You made it seem like in general that Kat would be a hype announcement. Which is laughable when we are still missing giants.

And no Raiden doesn't have more moveset potential than Snake. Considering there's gameplay of him now, that's more than enough proof. Brawl Snake is more interesting and diverse moveset-wise than any character in this game so far. Raiden is just another hack and slash character with 1 or 2 truly unique moves. He's mainly just a slower version of Dante. Not to mention he only got in because of advertisment.

Honestly, will you just stop complaining and leave? GOOD LORD you're awful.

When others think of the really bad fanbase this game ALREADY has an the amount of complaining and negativity that spawns from those who await it, you're pretty much the epitome of all of it.

What sucks, is you'll probably still buy it.
#37KillDozer123Posted 8/31/2012 7:15:04 AM
Stiputation posted...
Honestly, will you just stop complaining and leave? GOOD LORD you're awful.

When others think of the really bad fanbase this game ALREADY has an the amount of complaining and negativity that spawns from those who await it, you're pretty much the epitome of all of it.

What sucks, is you'll probably still buy it.

Oh, forget about him, he's clearly a troll and not worth your time. He won't understand.
#38blaze19_0XPosted 8/31/2012 7:23:22 AM
If Superbot wants positivity, they need to give us something positive to discuss. Don't blame the fans because the game is falling short on so many levels.

Don't blame fans for having high expectations either. This game reflects on the Playstation brand in general. So in a sense, if this game turns out mediocre, it makes the entire Playstation brand seem mediocre.The bar has been set extremely high because of Smash Bros for this genre.

I used to legitimately believe this game could beat Smash Bros in all aspects. Now I'll be extremely happy if it turns out even half as good.
---
#39ChocoboDreamsPosted 8/31/2012 7:39:37 AM
blaze19_0X posted...
If Superbot wants positivity, they need to give us something positive to discuss. Don't blame the fans because the game is falling short on so many levels.

Don't blame fans for having high expectations either. This game reflects on the Playstation brand in general. So in a sense, if this game turns out mediocre, it makes the entire Playstation brand seem mediocre.The bar has been set extremely high because of Smash Bros for this genre.

I used to legitimately believe this game could beat Smash Bros in all aspects. Now I'll be extremely happy if it turns out even half as good.

Don't say "the fans" as if you represent them as a whole. There are very diverse opinions of the game out there, many of which comes from some of the most hardcore Playstation enthusiasts. It's one thing to state an opinion, but it's another to claim that opinion represents the entire Playstation fan-base in a hollow attempt to solidify what is, in fact, just a personal opinion.

Though I do agree All-Stars won't come anywhere near Smash Bros. in terms of sales, nor did it ever have a chance to no matter who they announced. My only hope is that it doesn't effect the likelihood of a sequel, or DLC.
---
Official Rau/Tati of the Playstation All-Stars: Battle Royale board.
PSN:ChocoboDreams