Legacy of Dante*

#21antking61Posted 9/10/2012 8:52:33 AM
JerichoDarkstar posted...
Like my friend said, "In the end, Dante is Dante." I don't like the New Dante, but he his a part of Devil May Cry's history, and subsequently, DMC 1, 3 and 4 are a part of New Dante's history.

It's funny how you did that and quoted that as if it were true, yet immediately contradicted the statement by excluding DMC2.
---
Hoo Haa!!! I has Signature!!!
#22BombermanFanaticPosted 9/10/2012 8:52:58 AM
We know that there will at least be some alts, as costumes are a preorder bonus. And the costumes are different models, not just palette swaps. Almost all fighting games have extra costumes. No doubt in my mind you'll be ale to unlock an old Dante alt so you can choose your flavor of Dante.
---
I enjoyed Shadow the Hedgehog.
# Of other people who have: 26
#23TwilightOrochiPosted 9/10/2012 11:30:13 AM
Just saying, this Dante is from an alternate universe in the DMC franchise.
So yea, not the same Dante as the old one.
---
Watch Higurashi no Naku Koro Ni, if u haven't seen it yet.
But beware, it has horror elements and psycho's in it and u may get very emotional sometimes.
#24JerichoDarkstarPosted 9/10/2012 11:33:07 AM(edited)
antking61 posted...
JerichoDarkstar posted...
Like my friend said, "In the end, Dante is Dante." I don't like the New Dante, but he his a part of Devil May Cry's history, and subsequently, DMC 1, 3 and 4 are a part of New Dante's history.

It's funny how you did that and quoted that as if it were true, yet immediately contradicted the statement by excluding DMC2.

Oh. . . well I was just quoting what kupo said, and DMC 2 wasn't in his post. I haven't seen "the legacy of Dante" myself. I thought it strange that DMC 2 wasn't there :/
Something got messed up somewhere. Leaving it out wasn't intentional.

Regardless, I'm outta this one. Probly never shoulda gotten involved in the first place.
---
I'll make a big enough ruckus for everyone.
#25kupo1705Posted 9/10/2012 11:33:22 AM
DMC2 doesn't exist.
#26Trigger_MonkeyPosted 9/10/2012 11:42:43 AM
dude_meister512 posted...
Grow up TC.

---
This signature will not be changed until a Deadpool movie is released.
#27antking61Posted 9/10/2012 12:03:01 PM
kupo1705 posted...
DMC2 doesn't exist.

Sure it does and it was great compared to many PS2 titles. It just wasn't as good as the others.

You can't fault Silver for not being Gold in a pile of Copper.
---
Hoo Haa!!! I has Signature!!!
#28NewMoonShadowPosted 9/10/2012 12:14:43 PM
kupo1705 posted...
DMC2 doesn't exist.

Well at least DMC fans are consistent.

"If I personally dislike it it doesn't count".