Winston Memorial Thread

#1BigKrikPosted 9/10/2012 9:56:15 AM
Hello. I am here today to tell you about my good pal Winston. He was a good man, a brave cop, a proud father, a loving spouse, and most of all, a loyal friend.

Tragically, he was gunned down last night by the Vito family (an Italian mob in Italy) during a drug bust.

Now, why am I telling you about this? This is simply irrelevant to this message board, right? Well, not exactly. Winston was looking forward to this game. He was dedicated to his job, rarely leaving the station, so the only entertainment he received during downtime was from his PS3 and Wii consoles in his office.

"PlayStation All-Stars Battle Royale" was the last thing we discussed together while downing beer. He really wanted to play as Kratos, and the last thing I told was how much of a casual gamer he is for just maining the character he is most familiar with. I feel really bad about that; having an insult be the last thing you told a dear friend truly gnaws at your soul. I almost feel partially responsible for his death. It's terrible.

And that's where you come in. I would like for everyone to mostly play as Kratos both during the upcoming beta phases, in the demo, and when the game finally comes out. If you go up against a fellow Kratos, don't go too hard on them. When you play, think of Winston. Think of justice. You will help to alleviate my guilt and carry on the hopes and dreams of a wonderful person.

Thank you for your time, and God bless.
#2BombermanFanaticPosted 9/10/2012 9:58:42 AM
As a future cop soon starting the academy, i will probably main Kratos. Now more so. Whether your story is real or not.
---
I enjoyed Shadow the Hedgehog.
# Of other people who have: 26
#3LordOfCinderPosted 9/10/2012 10:01:04 AM
Winston was killed by... him?

KAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN *echos through the universe*
#4AndKevinBaconPosted 9/10/2012 12:21:37 PM
LordOfCinder posted...
Winston was killed by... him?

KAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN *echos through the universe*

That's probably why he was banned again.
#5WinstonIsOurManPosted 9/10/2012 12:55:45 PM
Rest in Peace.