I would laugh if....

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: _krat0s_

_krat0s_
4 years ago#11
Green_Puff posted...
Sounds legit. Tu casa or mi casa? @_@

i just got a new coffee maker....my casa it is!!!
psn-MoarNoodlesPreez Not changing this until Tomba is revealed for PSASBR 7/30/12

User Info: TheExiled280

TheExiled280
4 years ago#12
As long as we get Kat I don't care
PSN: TheExiled12894 // A Proud Owner of a PlayStation Vita
BARRAGE is getting canceled after 15 yet Shonen Jump is keeping crap like Toriko... WTF

User Info: djmaster1994

djmaster1994
4 years ago#13
Haku125 posted...
Well no character revealed so far sucks.... But yea that'd be a middle finger to all these lightning vs cloud fighters

Fat Princess
sucks in the beta
"Nah potna it will b da moxt intrsting E3 Nintendo Press Conference since E3 2010". ~djmaster1994 (me)

User Info: _krat0s_

_krat0s_
4 years ago#14
djmaster1994 posted...
Haku125 posted...
Well no character revealed so far sucks.... But yea that'd be a middle finger to all these lightning vs cloud fighters

Fat Princess
sucks in the beta

kidding me? ive heard from numerous people that she actually might be OP.....
psn-MoarNoodlesPreez Not changing this until Tomba is revealed for PSASBR 7/30/12

User Info: ChocoboDreams

ChocoboDreams
4 years ago#15
Pheonix Wright is a good example of a character that made it into Marvel vs Capcom off of fan service alone but ended up sucking horribly. Though true, he was meant to be a joke character from the beginning.

That said, I doubt SuperBot would have any character that "sucks horribly". If the game is balanced, that won't happen.
Official Rau/Tati of the Playstation All-Stars: Battle Royale board.
PSN:ChocoboDreams

User Info: Haku125

Haku125
4 years ago#16
djmaster1994 posted...
Haku125 posted...

Fat Princess
sucks in the beta

No she doesnt. She has a great moveset. Her level 1 and 2 are all you need to place 1st
Official Activision hater of the PSASBR board
Down with the selfish company that is activision

User Info: Darknessbeast10

Darknessbeast10
4 years ago#17
djmaster1994 posted...
Haku125 posted...

Fat Princess
sucks in the beta

Someone got their facts twisted.
PSN: look at my name, GT: ShadowSiege420
Official UDON Taskmaster of the UMVC3 boards, http://puu.sh/v79K <---- PS3 UMVC3's Finest

User Info: Sharpshooter105

Sharpshooter105
4 years ago#18
Haku125 posted...
djmaster1994 posted...
Haku125 posted...

Fat Princess
sucks in the beta

No she doesnt. She has a great moveset. Her level 1 and 2 are all you need to place 1st

Wow really? She needs to be nerfed then.
"You might know a lot about genes, but you don't know how good a cigarette tastes in the morning." - Solid Snake

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived