Any news on match customization?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation All-Stars Battle Royale
  3. Any news on match customization?

User Info: BombermanFanatic

BombermanFanatic
4 years ago#1
I assume there will be, as every fighting game tends to have it. What are you guys hoping for? I just want to be able to increase the time, and increase the AP rate to have long crazy matches with my friends.
I enjoyed Shadow the Hedgehog.
# Of other people who have: 27

User Info: grzajabarkus

grzajabarkus
4 years ago#2
I personally don't mind the ffa tournament but, ya, the panel is on Saturday, I hope they actually talk about the modes AND game instead of just characters.

User Info: Selite

Selite
4 years ago#3
AP rate has been confirmed in an interview.
Topic addict, don't hate.
Raziel for PSABR!

User Info: wwinterj25

wwinterj25
4 years ago#4
I'm happy it's not just FFA 4 player match all the time. Anything else is a bonus but I'm interested in what that something else is.
One who knows nothing can understand nothing - GamerTag: wwinterj/PSN wwinterj

User Info: Chzrm3

Chzrm3
4 years ago#5
Selite posted...
AP rate has been confirmed in an interview.

Yay, good to hear! : D You could even make the AP gen reeeeeeeeeeeally slow and make it a match where it's the first to get a kill wins. So you have to slog out for like 5 minutes just to get your level 1 super and then its like OMIGAWD RUN FROM SACKBOY HES ABOUT TO WIN.

I could see that being pretty fun! :D
If I haven't mentioned Kat in my post, it's because she is so beautiful and precarious that I just wanted to show her how much she means to me.
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation All-Stars Battle Royale
  3. Any news on match customization?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived