after the nycc

#1fanofpsallstarsPosted 9/22/2012 12:38:58 PM
all conventions end and we have the final game? if thats true that means in 20 days from now we will know the full game content
#2Majora999Posted 9/22/2012 12:49:28 PM
Nope. November 8th is when we'll know everything there is to know about the game, it's the Japanese release date.
---
Not changing sig until Gamefreak brings back R/S/E Secret Bases ~ 2/20/11
#3fanofpsallstars(Topic Creator)Posted 9/22/2012 12:52:35 PM
majora999 posted...
Nope. November 8th is when we'll know everything there is to know about the game, it's the Japanese release date.

is there a chance they are going to release a trailer without a convention running?
#4YamsPosted 9/22/2012 12:52:49 PM
All I can really say is that the longer they wait, the more likely we will have information leaked in some manner. They will probably announce the remaining characters before or around that time.

The last few weeks are generally a very big time for information slipping out anyway, because of stores managing the games wrong, smaller developers wanting a few seconds of fame, and all that stuff. So yeah. The last few weeks will probably have nothing shockingly new. Unless they plan to show off anything else online, I guess.
#5Vanitas_RemnantPosted 9/23/2012 2:00:28 AM
What about BGS and EB Expo?
---
I feel a draft on my butt
#6StormBlitzPosted 9/23/2012 2:11:18 AM
majora999 posted...

I don't think the game is coming out in November 8 in Japan because in the latest trailer. no date was shown.
---
Lightning > Tomba, Gex, Croc, Abe, Ty and Vivi
#7WILD_CHARIZARDPosted 9/23/2012 2:17:16 AM
I'm thinking if they didn't show at TGS, then they wouldn't show up here. I'm really starting to think this is the final roster, and while I don't mind THAT much (still want Cloud in...), they should at least tell us.
---
Wild Charizard ran away.