Are any of your real life friends hyped about this game?

#13D3Posted 9/24/2012 3:25:45 PM
I'm gonna sound super nerdy/geeky but I'm probably the guy that likes video games more than anyone of my real life friends. And it really sucks that I'm like the really only one hyped about this game because there's nobody to share the hype for this game! lol

As a matter of fact, do you guys even have any friends who are as enthusiastic about video games as you are?
---
Because Naughty Dog
Joel+Ellie=Jelly...You Jelly?
#2JerichoDarkstarPosted 9/24/2012 3:27:13 PM
I have 2 friends that are gamer-addicts like me. They are both just as psyched as me.
---
I'll make a big enough ruckus for everyone.
#3ciberrajaPosted 9/24/2012 3:28:13 PM
They barely now about this game, but they said it looked nice and we are gonna play it all day when it comes out.
---
Remember to check for typos and grammar mistaeks.
#4DaGreatOnelolPosted 9/24/2012 3:29:14 PM
nope since TGS they dont like it
#5sworderPosted 9/24/2012 3:29:35 PM
I showed one of my friends a few youtube vids, he thought it looked like crap =(

I need a public beta to convince them to get it
#6ChrisObamaPosted 9/24/2012 3:30:31 PM
Most people I know plays maden or they play CoD, I dont think they are into fighting games like me.
---
Official Subzero of the PASBR Boards.
#7SpacePirateKhanPosted 9/24/2012 3:39:22 PM(edited)
My cousin is pretty hyped for it, but he's really into the competitive fighting game scene. My wife thinks the graphics look ugly though.
---
"Card Sagas Wars is one of the greatest fighting games of all time. Of all time!"
~Captain Khan
#8Haku125Posted 9/24/2012 3:32:08 PM
All my friends just dismissed it as a super smash bros clone
---
Official Final Fantasy hater of the PSASBR board
About 30 topics are made a day for this annoying franchise. I hope it isnt represented at all.
#9AngeloV_CannonPosted 9/24/2012 3:36:56 PM
None. They all know about it(mainly because of me) but they think the roster doesn't look as good as it could. Three of them are big gamers whereas the other two play once in awhile. If characters like Crash, Cloud, Spyro, Kat, Snake, Squall, Leon(or any big RE character) and Sora were in they would be extremely hyped.

I'm sure at least half of the characters I listed will make it in but until then my friends won't be excited for this.
---
Squall for PSABR!!!
#10vital_tundraPosted 9/24/2012 3:48:36 PM
My 2 best friends are chicks that don't play video games like that. They are like casual mario kart girls. And my small circle of other friends play xbox exclusively. So no... Im alone...

Least I got 2 hot best friends I guess...
---
I wish Blastoise was my dad. He wouldn't beat my mom like what her boyfriend, Johnny does. If Blastoise was my dad things would be different around here.