Info on Next Superbot Appearance (Tomorrow)

#21X195Posted 10/3/2012 7:00:33 PM
After the most recent stuff, I have no hope for something to be announced at something like this... there's just no hype for this.

Still, there's that little piece of me that 's always hopeful.
---
Call me Mega, Megaman, X, or any variation/combination of the previously stated names.
Official Liu Kang of the PS3 Mortal Kombat board.
#22BombermanFanatic(Topic Creator)Posted 10/3/2012 8:47:29 PM
Just a heads up, new info suggests that we likely won't get any reveals, but we could still get something smaller like some new gameplay footage or info not related to the roster.
---
I enjoyed Shadow the Hedgehog.
# Of other people who have: 48
#23StormBlitzPosted 10/3/2012 9:38:16 PM
After the recent events. I want Superbot to ignore Paul Gales email, so he can reveal it.
---
Elena Fisher > Lightning > Tomba, Abe, Ty and Vivi
#24Chzrm3Posted 10/3/2012 9:47:14 PM
StormBlitz posted...
After the recent events. I want Superbot to ignore Paul Gales email, so he can reveal it.

Same! XD I hope they totally miss the e-mail and he spills beans aLL OVER THE FLOOR.
---
If I haven't mentioned Kat in my post, it's because she is so beautiful and precarious that I just wanted to show her how much she means to me.
#25RocketJessPosted 10/3/2012 9:59:06 PM
I don't want to see any beans spilt until SuperBot is ready to drop them. :( They've hardly had a chance to do any surprise reveals.
---
RocketJess, blasting off again!
PSN: iscah_rambles
#26StormBlitzPosted 10/3/2012 10:06:36 PM
RocketJess posted...
I don't want to see any beans spilt until SuperBot is ready to drop them. :( They've hardly had a chance to do any surprise reveals.

They are sure taking their time. Implying that they have nothing.
---
Elena Fisher > Lightning > Tomba, Abe, Ty and Vivi
#27-TheFranchise-Posted 10/3/2012 10:09:02 PM
will it be streamed? cause i see A LOT of playstation all stars sessions on that list
---
Pyramidhead, Vile, Gex & RocketKnight for PSASBR
#28Haku125Posted 10/3/2012 11:10:03 PM
What would be the point in asking him if 20 is the final roster? He was ALREADY asked this at PAX. What was his answer? "Stay tuned". If we don't get any reveals that will be his answer.
---
Official Final Fantasy hater of the PSASBR board
About 30 topics are made a day for this annoying franchise. I hope it isnt represented at all.
#29Mario_BonesPosted 10/4/2012 12:17:12 AM
-TheFranchise- posted...
will it be streamed? cause i see A LOT of playstation all stars sessions on that list

It might be what Gamespot are streaming at 3pm Saturday (Aussie time)

http://au.gamespot.com/features/gamespot-au-live-show-schedule-eb-expo-2012-6397578/
---
Phoenix Wright in Ultimate Marvel vs. Capcom 3! http://i56.tinypic.com/2i67ix.png
I post game stuffs on my blog thingy: http://marioboneyard.blogspot.com.au
#30wwinterj25Posted 10/4/2012 5:59:03 AM
Haku125 posted...
What would be the point in asking him if 20 is the final roster?

The more important question is if 20 is the final roster on disk. DLC seems to be a given.
---
One who knows nothing can understand nothing - GamerTag: wwinterj/PSN wwinterj