Amazon Video Games Watch: PSASBR rankings in the US, France, UK and Germany

#11AndKevinBaconPosted 10/4/2012 6:53:07 AM
Big_Kahn2 posted...
This game AND the vita has officially drove Sony to bankruptcy when looking at those statistics.

So it wasn't the lack of sales that drove Sony to bankruptcy? It was the act of looking at Amazon statistics?
#12Rikudo-PeinPosted 10/4/2012 6:54:48 AM
AndKevinBacon posted...
Big_Kahn2 posted...
This game AND the vita has officially drove Sony to bankruptcy when looking at those statistics.

So it wasn't the lack of sales that drove Sony to bankruptcy? It was the act of looking at Amazon statistics?

^^^
---
PSN: theomm
"Mokuton Hijutsu: Jukai Kotan "
#13ManuKesnaPosted 10/4/2012 7:04:21 AM
I am still going to enjoy the game :o
---
PSN: Manu-Kesna
GT: ManuKesna
#14SuplexKirbyPosted 10/4/2012 7:19:45 AM
If true, no surprise here
#15LuminescentRule(Topic Creator)Posted 10/4/2012 7:22:15 AM
AndKevinBacon posted...
Big_Kahn2 posted...

You know that Amazon stats are representative of how well a game sells, right?
---
Sent from my iPhone via PowerFAQs 1.9
#16Darknessbeast10Posted 10/4/2012 7:23:36 AM
LuminescentRule posted...
AndKevinBacon posted...
Big_Kahn2 posted...

Where the hell did you hear some stupid **** like that? Amazon is only a fraction of the market.
---
PSN: look at my name, GT: ShadowSiege420
Official UDON Taskmaster of the UMVC3 boards, http://puu.sh/v79K <---- PS3 UMVC3's Finest
#17AndKevinBaconPosted 10/4/2012 7:29:36 AM
AndKevinBacon posted...
Big_Kahn2 posted...

I don't think you get it.
#18LuminescentRule(Topic Creator)Posted 10/4/2012 7:31:18 AM
Darknessbeast10 posted...
AndKevinBacon posted...
Big_Kahn2 posted...

Where the hell did you hear some stupid **** like that? Amazon is only a fraction of the market.

When you do a survey, do you interview every single person? Use your brain next time, son.
---
Sent from my iPhone via PowerFAQs 1.9
#19Darknessbeast10Posted 10/4/2012 7:48:48 AM(edited)
Darknessbeast10 posted...
AndKevinBacon posted...
Big_Kahn2 posted...

When you do a survey, do you interview every single person? Use your brain next time, son.

If you want the best results yes, what kind of stupid analogy was that?

Is anyone really going to take him serious after that? He just said "oh, I'll go interview these guys that hate PSABR but neglect the ones who like it." so you split the market and achieve untrue and less then stellar results? Yeah.....GG
---
PSN: look at my name, GT: ShadowSiege420
Official UDON Taskmaster of the UMVC3 boards, http://puu.sh/v79K <---- PS3 UMVC3's Finest
#20Chipmunk_SniperPosted 10/4/2012 8:06:15 AM(edited)

http://i.imgur.com/LNGbQ.gif
---
PSN- ReVeR_364
I like shooting at stuff