Clockw0rk- The game is launching with 20 characters.

#21Capitan_KidPosted 10/4/2012 6:27:14 AM
toomanymouths posted...
Lol, I as much as anyone would like RPG reps (FF, especially), but I know that this game will sell well and partly due to how good this roster is.

20 characters is fantastic. Played the original SSB? That was a great game and had far less chars. All fewer chars mean is that the game is easier to balance properly. Seeing as how console games like this rarely get patches to fix balance issues, this is a GOOD THING. They can get more chars in Battle Royale 2.

Seriously though, complain all you want GameFAQs, YOU are in the minority of gamers out there. This game is a blockbuster and will sell like one.

You are comparing a Nintendo 64 game to this. Standards are different now. This shoulda had 26 characters
---
D-O-G-A-R-S DOGARS!!
#22Nate_Dihldorff(Topic Creator)Posted 10/4/2012 6:27:46 AM
aperfectorestes posted...
I still think that it is a possibility that they are playing on the "characters available at launch" and not including unlock able ones.

Clockw0rk already said all characters will be unlocked from the start.
---
Random GameFAQs user in regards to a used game: "No tutorial since its from GameStop."
#23Rikudo-PeinPosted 10/4/2012 6:28:28 AM
Big_Kahn2 posted...
Rikudo-Pein posted...
Big_Kahn2 posted...
Rikudo-Pein posted...
Big_Kahn2 posted...
People just need to accept the fact that the roster is gonna always be 20.

DLC is always a possibility.

For some characters yes, but for others, this was their only chance to be in this game.

And that is if you want to pay 12 dollars per character.

Unless they are'nt 12 dollars... But meh I'm satisfied with this roster.

Congratulations, you are in the minority.

Yay
---
PSN: theomm
"Mokuton Hijutsu: Jukai Kotan "
#24Haku125Posted 10/4/2012 11:28:59 AM
Wow. I mean at this point i am kinda thinking we are only getting 20 but this could not be more bull****. Oh yea i also talked to clockwork, he told me there are 17 stages. See how baseless that is? Just like this statement.
---
Official Final Fantasy hater of the PSASBR board
About 30 topics are made a day for this annoying franchise. I hope it isnt represented at all.
#25CalibuhrrPosted 10/4/2012 11:31:13 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WWaLxFIVX1s
#26soothsayer77Posted 10/4/2012 11:34:58 AM
Man, this is a real bummer. Especially because of the way Superbot (Omar and Seth specifically) have been leading us on and making it seem like there's more than 20.

If it really launches with 20 characters, and no near launch (hopefully free) DLC characters, then Superbot is going to lose a lot of brownie points in my eyes.

What is it about fighting games that always turns the developers of them into bummers?
#27SSJ_JinPosted 10/4/2012 11:39:41 AM
Calibuhrr posted...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WWaLxFIVX1s

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P3ALwKeSEYs
---
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C7KDXVEOqj8
http://antir.site90.net/
#28BombermanFanaticPosted 10/4/2012 11:40:46 AM
Y'all believe what a random guy says on neogaf, giving no source or proof whatsoever. I still haven't seen one person say anything with credible proof about the size of the roster. Everybody that claims there will be more, (myself included) and everybody that says it will be 20, are all still just speculating and going off of radon people's word on the internet. I could easily claim that I talked with the guy and he told me that there would be more reveals.
---
I enjoyed Shadow the Hedgehog.
# Of other people who have: 51,including taoxadasa
#29StormBlitzPosted 10/4/2012 10:43:08 PM
BombermanFanatic posted...
Y'all believe what a random guy says on neogaf, giving no source or proof whatsoever. I still haven't seen one person say anything with credible proof about the size of the roster. Everybody that claims there will be more, (myself included) and everybody that says it will be 20, are all still just speculating and going off of radon people's word on the internet. I could easily claim that I talked with the guy and he told me that there would be more reveals.

He isn't random, he's a regular poster on there, why would he lie? Proof enough to me because the info isn't ground breaking.
---
Elena Fisher > Lightning > Tomba, Abe, Ty and Vivi
#30T_l_M_B_0Posted 10/4/2012 10:47:06 PM
StormBlitz posted...
BombermanFanatic posted...

He isn't random, he's a regular poster on there, why would he lie? Proof enough to me because the info isn't ground breaking.

I'm a regular poster here. I talked to Omar and he said Spongebob is DLC.
Legit right?
---
Lightning is a terrible character. Deal with it.
Official Riku of the PASBR board.