Clockw0rk- The game is launching with 20 characters.

#81LuminescentRulePosted 10/5/2012 7:14:27 AM
Kaydos25 posted...
LuminescentRule posted...

How do you know that these games didn't chart?

/facepalm

To be fair they might have charted in Japan?

In short some games aren't trying to outsell Call of Duty etc. but to make a modest return on their investment or to test waters for a new franchise.

Who's talking about CoD numbers? Do you think Dishonored, Lego Lord of the Rings or Zone of the Enders HD are going to do CoD numbers?
---
Sent from my iPhone via PowerFAQs 1.9
#82Darknessbeast10Posted 10/5/2012 7:16:26 AM
Kaydos25 posted...

/facepalm

In short some games aren't trying to outsell Call of Duty etc. but to make a modest return on their investment or to test waters for a new franchise.

Who's talking about CoD numbers? Do you think Dishonored, Lego Lord of the Rings or Zone of the Enders HD are going to do CoD numbers?

Alright, let this thread die or just ignore lume. He's just full on trolling now.
---
PSN: look at my name, GT: ShadowSiege420
Official UDON Taskmaster of the UMVC3 boards, http://puu.sh/v79K <---- PS3 UMVC3's Finest
#83Kaydos25Posted 10/5/2012 7:16:51 AM
Kaydos25 posted...

/facepalm

Did you even read my post? November is a tough month because it is the best month to pitch a product, (unless you happen to be Rockstar or Valve etc.)

To answer your question though - no. I did not imply they would by any means.
#84Dux_XPosted 10/5/2012 7:27:19 AM(edited)
What a misleading thread title. I thought the speculation and debate was finally going to be put to rest and I click to see the link and it's some dude on the internet saying he talked to one of the devs.

He's no more believable than Paul Fale or TheMink who "have a source". Just because this guy named his "source" doesn't mean he isn't lying.
---
"I'm going to shave...too"-Mitch Hedberg
R.I.P Mitch Hedberg (1968-2005)
#85LuminescentRulePosted 10/5/2012 7:33:38 AM
Kaydos25 posted...
Kaydos25 posted...

/facepalm

Did you even read my post? November is a tough month because it is the best month to pitch a product, (unless you happen to be Rockstar or Valve etc.)

It's also the month where a game can sell the most. It's not like the game is having much competition on the PS front this holiday. It's the only big PS3 exclusive coming out for the holidays.
---
Sent from my iPhone via PowerFAQs 1.9
#86Kaydos25Posted 10/5/2012 7:36:07 AM
Kaydos25 posted...
Kaydos25 posted...

/facepalm

It's also the month where a game can sell the most. It's not like the game is having much competition on the PS front this holiday. It's the only big PS3 exclusive coming out for the holidays.

I'm enjoying how you are saying what I'm saying and somehow imposing Im wrong. :)

Also: Little Big Planet Karting for starters...
#87Nate_Dihldorff(Topic Creator)Posted 10/5/2012 7:41:18 AM
Dux_X posted...
What a misleading thread title. I thought the speculation and debate was finally going to be put to rest and I click to see the link and it's some dude on the internet saying he talked to one of the devs.

He's no more believable than Paul Fale or TheMink who "have a source". Just because this guy named his "source" doesn't mean he isn't lying.

You do realize that Clockw0rk posts on NeoGAF, right?
---
Random GameFAQs user in regards to a used game: "No tutorial since its from GameStop."
#88Dux_XPosted 10/5/2012 7:51:17 AM(edited)
Nate_Dihldorff posted...
Dux_X posted...

You do realize the OPs link directs you to a post by some SSR dude or whatever his username is, right?

edit-Oh wait, you are the OP. I guess you really are that dumb.
---
#89Nate_Dihldorff(Topic Creator)Posted 10/5/2012 7:52:11 AM
Dux_X posted...
Nate_Dihldorff posted...
Dux_X posted...

You do realize the OPs link directs you to a post by some SSR dude or whatever his username is, right?

The OP is me, and yeah, I keep track of that thread hourly.

Doesn't deter from the fact that all Clockw0rk has to do is post in that thread to straighten things out and make sure nobody is spreading false information.
---
Random GameFAQs user in regards to a used game: "No tutorial since its from GameStop."
#90Dux_XPosted 10/5/2012 8:08:22 AM
Nate_Dihldorff posted...
Dux_X posted...
Nate_Dihldorff posted...
Dux_X posted...

The OP is me, and yeah, I keep track of that thread hourly.

Doesn't deter from the fact that all Clockw0rk has to do is post in that thread to straighten things out and make sure nobody is spreading false information.

And I'm sure he's following a topic with multiple posts as closely as you and not working on making the game.
---