Would this board still whine if we DO get new reveals?

#11blaze19_0XPosted 10/4/2012 1:01:38 PM
new reveals

Lol.
---
www.livestream.com/blaze0x <------MH Livestream
www.youtube.com/blaze0070x <-----MH videos
#12SOLDIER_BankaiPosted 10/4/2012 1:01:40 PM
Haku125 posted...
I promise not to whine. I am not expecting any reveals at all. If we do great and if we dont whatever. Am i right boys?

No, you're left.

But yeah, I'm happy with what we got, and anything more is good too.
#13BkzUziPosted 10/4/2012 2:09:24 PM
Yes.
#14bensybobPosted 10/4/2012 2:13:52 PM
Either its not someone they wanted, ie not spyro, crash or cloud or it is and they'll find something else to whine about like, his wristband is the wrong colour.
#15Dr MonoxidePosted 10/4/2012 2:15:52 PM
Gamenamebully posted...
I am just wondering. It seems like due to lack of reveals, people are whining how "this is the full roster" and "Sid is right, God is wrong, Satan is also right" or "There are no more characters".

I am wondering. If we DO get more reveals will people still whine about it? Will it be a lot like the whining we currently have or will it be stronger or weaker?

Knowing this board they'd whine no matter if we get new characters or not. What do you think?

If there are more reveals (which there won't be) and they contribute to a stronger representation of PlayStation's early years, such as Crash, Spyro, Snake, Dart, or a Final Fantasy Rep, then there probably won't be any complaints.
---
SMU Mustangs. There is life after death.
Boise State Broncos. I <3 haters.
#16ChipNoirPosted 10/4/2012 2:17:58 PM
Its not 'how many' we've been getting. Its who we've been getting.

Smash Bros is full of iconic characters that have multiple characters that at everyone would love, even reaching into obscure titles.

All Stars just caters to whats hot and new, with two bones thrown to older gamers. Parapa and Sir Dan aren't even all that iconic to us.

So there can be ten more reveals, but for all our luck, it'll just be more characters that I and other people don't care about. So whatever.
---
The official Kefka. I hate you all.
#17Gamenamebully(Topic Creator)Posted 10/4/2012 2:19:43 PM
Dr Monoxide posted...
Gamenamebully posted...
I am just wondering. It seems like due to lack of reveals, people are whining how "this is the full roster" and "Sid is right, God is wrong, Satan is also right" or "There are no more characters".

I am wondering. If we DO get more reveals will people still whine about it? Will it be a lot like the whining we currently have or will it be stronger or weaker?

Knowing this board they'd whine no matter if we get new characters or not. What do you think?

If there are more reveals (which there won't be) and they contribute to a stronger representation of PlayStation's early years, such as Crash, Spyro, Snake, Dart, or a Final Fantasy Rep, then there probably won't be any complaints.

I can imagine there could be complains on how they're represented like people could not like Crash's moveset or how slow Cloud is so while it'd get rid of some complaints, there'd be some there.
---
The Only Sane Gamer.
PSN Name: Gamenamebully
#18lightdragoon88Posted 10/4/2012 2:21:13 PM
AndKevinBacon posted...

Dart? Just a Cloud ripoff. Rose would have been a much better choice.

And here I thought I was the only one to care for LoD.

This made me chuckle.
---
LIFE IS A BEAUTY HOWL!
#19solideye11Posted 10/4/2012 2:40:02 PM
Well, if we get characters that are actually Playstation All-Stars I wouldn't complain. But if we get some slapdick character that has no Playstation presence, then of course people are going to complain about it.
---
SOLID EYE SYSTEM
OTC-0017/02
#20christiankid7Posted 10/4/2012 2:53:14 PM
AndKevinBacon posted...
Crash? Without Spyro it just feels wrong. I can't believe SuperBot wouldn't include him. He's such a big part of my childhood, moreso than Crash.

Spyro? Why did they limit his moveset to the original Insomniac trilogy? So much potential missed by not referencing Legend or Skylanders.

Cloud? So many better FF characters to choose from.

Solid Snake? I'd rather have Naked Snake.

Naked Snake? I'd rather have Solid Snake.

Lara? She's just a female Nathan Drake.

Sora? The KH fandom is going to ruin the PSASBR community.

Dart? Just a Cloud ripoff. Rose would have been a much better choice.

Chimera? Generic enemy and we already have a FPS antagonist.

Wander? Who is this chick?

Ico? Doesn't belong in a party fighter.

Kat? She's too new.

Ezio? I'm tired of seeing assassins everywhere. I'd rather have Rayman.

Rayman? He's more associated with Nintendo these days.

The sad thing is, ALL of this would happen

Even if we got all of the sensational 6 revealed (Spyro,Crash,Cloud,Sora,Snake,Lara) at one time people would STILL complain. Even if we got Ico,Wander,Dart,and Kat people would STILL complain. Its terrible, really.
---
The Official ANTI-VENOM of the UMVC3 boards
The official Sir Daniel Fortesque of the PSASBR boards