Raiden has always been better than Snake combat wise

#11ZidaneskiPosted 10/9/2012 5:21:01 PM
I never wanted Snake in this game to begin with so when they included Raiden it made sense to me.
#12pixel378Posted 10/9/2012 5:46:11 PM
He had to be killed and turned into a damn cyborg to b good at anything. Snake is certainly better at everything else, and an argument can be made he is better in combat because of the things he accomplishes with his limited abilities in comparison to raiden.
---
MGO- Mr. Detroit
#13kingcam07Posted 10/9/2012 6:16:04 PM
But he's pretty limited to being a samurai in the incarnation featured, Snake has many more possibilities and is a much better representation of the franchise. (Naked or Solid.)
---
psn ID: kingcam07
#14Zwei79Posted 10/9/2012 7:03:05 PM
Yes he is

Finally some one has the guts to say it
---
~ keep it cool ~
#15PhantomWarcryPosted 10/9/2012 7:19:20 PM
Still think it would be cool if this were a massive hoax harkening back to MGS2 Raiden switch, where when we get the game Snake takes out Raiden and takes his slot, and Raiden's moves go to a ninja character (Hayabusa? Eh, he's more rep of XBox...Zer0? Would be cool to plug Borderlands 2 but...anyway, whoever it is, Raiden is actually just a bonus skin) Then again, I honestly can't think of any other ninjas who wear high heels and carry their swords between their toes.

Ah well, would have preferred Snake, but whaddayagonnado.

Then again, does this game even have a throw move? (Asking seriously, haven't followed this too much and don't notice any other grapple heavy characters in the roster). Cause Snake would be pretty much guns and fists without it.
---
The above statement is true.
The below statement is false.
#16Devlin3333Posted 10/9/2012 7:32:09 PM
PhantomWarcry posted...
Still think it would be cool if this were a massive hoax harkening back to MGS2 Raiden switch, where when we get the game Snake takes out Raiden and takes his slot, and Raiden's moves go to a ninja character (Hayabusa? Eh, he's more rep of XBox...Zer0? Would be cool to plug Borderlands 2 but...anyway, whoever it is, Raiden is actually just a bonus skin) Then again, I honestly can't think of any other ninjas who wear high heels and carry their swords between their toes.

Ah well, would have preferred Snake, but whaddayagonnado.

Then again, does this game even have a throw move? (Asking seriously, haven't followed this too much and don't notice any other grapple heavy characters in the roster). Cause Snake would be pretty much guns and fists without it.

Yep, each character has (three?) throws, I believe. You use the analog stick to pull them off.
---
"Education doesn't end when the bell rings. You're supposed to take pride in how you carry yourself."
--SymphonicRain
#17XerapherPosted 10/10/2012 3:21:39 AM
Dark_Oni12398 posted...
Xerapher posted...
Well it makes sense since Raiden defeated Solidus who is suppose to be a perfect clone of the legendary Big Boss so in a way Raiden can beat Snake but still I'd want to see them fight it out.

Yeah because snake has never beaten big boss before....oh wait...

Well Big Boss has been resurrected twice, that guy won't give up the only way he was truly beaten was Foxdie and hell even in old age Big Boss can still our CQC Snake
---
Do you know why snow is white? It's because its forgotten what color its suppose to be.
PSN: Xerapher