Crash Bandicoot and Spyro have gotten worse over the years.

#11lennethsokiPosted 10/5/2012 2:32:53 PM
-BrokenSpiral- posted...
Legend of Spyro > Original trilogy

YAHOO another who thinks so~
---
Official Knight of the Round Table. The legend of King Arthur shall never be forgotten...
#1 Applejack fan! I love apples!
#12Cosmic_CoyotePosted 10/5/2012 3:27:13 PM
If we go by TC criteria then a lot of characters shouldnīt be here becaus etheir games had got worse over the years.

This is PLAY STATION all stars and if some characters helped build the name of PS when Sony was a nobody in the world of the videogames fighting against a Goliath named N64 and Nintendo, these were characters like Crash Bandicoot, Spyro, Snake, Parrapa, Lara Croft, Blasto, Sr. Dan, Gex, Dart, Cloud Strife, RE, Tekken & DoA characters, etc...

you all kids just arrived on a red carpet with your Kratos / Drakes / Coles / Raidens / Ratchets / Slys / Sackboys, etc.... when everything was set and Sony was already a big name in the industry... and as a prize?: "ah letīs ignore and forget Crash Bandicoot and Spyro they are not important, So letīs put more clones of the bald guy from Infamous instead"
---
"There is no knowledge that is not power"
#13Majora999Posted 10/5/2012 3:47:54 PM
-BrokenSpiral- posted...
Legend of Spyro > Original trilogy

Ew. I may very well have to leave the board again. Just... just ew.

Legends was OK at best, mediocre at worst, had repetitive gameplay and my least favorite Spyro design.
---
Not changing sig until Gamefreak brings back R/S/E Secret Bases ~ 2/20/11
#14RainbowsaurusPosted 10/5/2012 3:52:41 PM
I've actually never played any of the newer Spyro/Crash games, so of course the original trilogies for each are my favorites. The only fairly new ones I've played are Spyro: Year of the Dragon, which was a terrible glitchfest that I regret even owning and Wrath of Cortex, which I really enjoyed because it plays like the original Crash games.
---
~Nathan Drake is love~
PSN:Rain_Bow_saurus|XBL:(Coming Soon)|Wii/DS/3DS FC:Message me :D
#15BkzUziPosted 10/5/2012 4:47:30 PM
Yes.
I had fun playing the Soyro games for the Playstation haven't tried any other games.
#16StevieWevie4Posted 10/5/2012 5:27:46 PM
Hmmmm now that I think about it.....yup still want them in.
#17DavCubePosted 10/5/2012 6:14:55 PM
Their recent games have nothing to do with this game. People were saying this about Sonic in Smash Bros and it was equally stupid.
---
http://backloggery.com/davcube
#18grzajabarkusPosted 10/5/2012 6:54:04 PM
You dont realize, but people only want the ps1 crash and ps1 spyro. Those are what made most of us love the playstation. After the release of ps2, and when universal dropped all their studios, is when they sold off the publishing rights to activision. Thats when they went downhill.

So, I love the old crash, and have been playing it for the past few weeks, and I love the old spyro too. Classic characters that I love. Of course I would love to see them in, but I pretty much think its impossible for him to get in. Unless of course Omar was serious about him not making it onto the disc, he will be free DLC. Then I would be insanely happy.

I dont know about most of you, but I only really care about the ps1 characters that are playable. They havent been relevant for years and now that they are in something new, just makes me very happy and excited about the future of those franchises.
#19Majora999Posted 10/5/2012 6:56:50 PM
grzajabarkus posted...
You dont realize, but people only want the ps1 crash and ps1 spyro. Those are what made most of us love the playstation. After the release of ps2, and when universal dropped all their studios, is when they sold off the publishing rights to activision. Thats when they went downhill.

So, I love the old crash, and have been playing it for the past few weeks, and I love the old spyro too. Classic characters that I love. Of course I would love to see them in, but I pretty much think its impossible for him to get in. Unless of course Omar was serious about him not making it onto the disc, he will be free DLC. Then I would be insanely happy.

I dont know about most of you, but I only really care about the ps1 characters that are playable. They havent been relevant for years and now that they are in something new, just makes me very happy and excited about the future of those franchises.

Except for me. I just want Spyro, any Spyro, even Legends Spyro (not without frustration, but I'd except it.) I'm one of the extremely few people who've been Spyro fans since the beginning and actually likes the Skylanders design. I think there's about 6 of us. In total.
---
Not changing sig until Gamefreak brings back R/S/E Secret Bases ~ 2/20/11
#20Magmortar75Posted 10/5/2012 7:21:55 PM
To this day I love the dragon and especially the bandicoot, despite all the changes made to them. I've played all the console Crash games after Naughty Dog left and enjoy a lot of them, even if some things do get on my nerves like Titans Tiny. I also played a couple of the Spyro ones after Insomniac left (namely Enter the Dragonfly, which I have to admit was terrible, and A Hero's Tail which was ok).

That said, yes, even with some hard times, I do want both of them in. I could give less about the form used for either of them; I mainly want in the PS1 forms of them in out of respect more than anything but any other design is honestly fine.
---
Ordinary guy. Sometimes.
XBL: Magmortar42 | U. Marvel vs. Capcom 3: Captain America-y / Strider Hiryu-y / Doctor Doom-b