The message you selected is no longer available for viewing.

Paul Gale: Vote here for how you want the final characters to be revealed

#13D3Posted 10/5/2012 1:41:32 PM(edited)
The second thing Iím waiting for is that final poster with all characters that my friend and source has received.

This is gonna be crazy if his sources are real. If not then I guess 20 is the final count.

http://paulgalenetwork.com/home/2012/10/05/vote-here-for-how-you-want-paul-gale-network-to-reveal-the-final-characters-in-playstation-all-stars-battle-royale/

---
Because Naughty Dog
Joel+Ellie=Jelly...You Jelly?
#2gameghy555Posted 10/5/2012 1:42:56 PM
What an attention *****. He should just say it by now. I guess we'll know SOMETHING by Oct. 11th. Too bad I have so many exams next week.
---
PSN: MoHSalim
http://www.youtube.com/m0hsalim
#3legendofskylandPosted 10/5/2012 1:43:15 PM
-sees picture at the bottom of the page-

Playstation Home avatar confirmed
#43D3(Topic Creator)Posted 10/5/2012 1:43:43 PM
gameghy555 posted...
What an attention *****. He should just say it by now. I guess we'll know SOMETHING by Oct. 11th. Too bad I have so many exams next week.

lol, I voted for slowly pull the cutains to keep hype going. Well if you want it all at once then vote for that option.
---
Because Naughty Dog
Joel+Ellie=Jelly...You Jelly?
#5SmallSpockPosted 10/5/2012 1:44:01 PM
Illogical.
#6Vanitas_RemnantPosted 10/5/2012 1:44:57 PM
I think he should just reveal what he's got, most people don't believe him anymore anyway :/
---
I feel a draft on my butt
#7Haku125Posted 10/5/2012 1:45:07 PM
20 i think is all we are getting. That poster sounds like a bunch of sh**. The same kind of s*** Paul gale is made from.
---
Official Final Fantasy hater of the PSASBR board
About 30 topics are made a day for this annoying franchise. I hope it isnt represented at all.
#8Chzrm3Posted 10/5/2012 2:01:04 PM
3D3 posted...
gameghy555 posted...

lol, I voted for slowly pull the cutains to keep hype going. Well if you want it all at once then vote for that option.

: D The only problem with this is you know he's gonna do the assassin's creed part first since everyone figured it out. And if he does 1 word a day UGHGFGHUFHGUFHGHF

XD

But still this is awesome! =) The best news is that Superbot hasn't responded yet. Probably because they know PG is the one thing stopping Sid Shuman from destroying this game, so they want PG to keep doing his thing and keeping people excited. : D
---
If I haven't mentioned Kat in my post, it's because she is so beautiful and precarious that I just wanted to show her how much she means to me.
#9Objection102Posted 10/5/2012 2:03:42 PM
Chzrm3 posted...
3D3 posted...
gameghy555 posted...

: D The only problem with this is you know he's gonna do the assassin's creed part first since everyone figured it out. And if he does 1 word a day UGHGFGHUFHGUFHGHF

XD

But still this is awesome! =) The best news is that Superbot hasn't responded yet. Probably because they know PG is the one thing stopping Sid Shuman from destroying this game, so they want PG to keep doing his thing and keeping people excited. : D

I just reeeeeeeeaaaaaaallllllyyyyyyyy hope he's not pulling our leg here. I don't wanna get all hyped up and then have my dreams crushed, like what happens nearly every day on this board XD
---
PSN: KJman456
"Such parlor tricks can get stuffed!" - Elizabeth
#10T_l_M_B_0Posted 10/5/2012 2:05:46 PM
Chzrm3 posted...
3D3 posted...
gameghy555 posted...

XD

Either that or Paul's info is wrong, so they don't care what he does.
---
Lightning is a terrible character. Deal with it.
Official Riku of the PASBR board.