Paul Gale: Vote here for how you want the final characters to be revealed

#11Chzrm3Posted 10/5/2012 3:06:52 PM
Objection102 posted...
Chzrm3 posted...
3D3 posted...
gameghy555 posted...
What an attention *****. He should just say it by now. I guess we'll know SOMETHING by Oct. 11th. Too bad I have so many exams next week.

lol, I voted for slowly pull the cutains to keep hype going. Well if you want it all at once then vote for that option.

: D The only problem with this is you know he's gonna do the assassin's creed part first since everyone figured it out. And if he does 1 word a day UGHGFGHUFHGUFHGHF

XD

But still this is awesome! =) The best news is that Superbot hasn't responded yet. Probably because they know PG is the one thing stopping Sid Shuman from destroying this game, so they want PG to keep doing his thing and keeping people excited. : D

I just reeeeeeeeaaaaaaallllllyyyyyyyy hope he's not pulling our leg here. I don't wanna get all hyped up and then have my dreams crushed, like what happens nearly every day on this board XD

LOL, I know what you mean.

I just can't fathom why he'd lie. The whole reason this works for him is because it promoted his site. The surest way to bury himself after all this newfound attention would be to flat-out lie about potential characters in a game.

He's been teasing a big Xbox exclusive, too. My guess is once PSASBR releases, he's going to start playing with that one.... so if he goes and lies, his entire business model self-destructs and nobody will pay attention to his ensuing rumors.

5 minutes of fame are fun to chase after when you're just a normal poster on a forum, but when you're trying to make your website a news outlet, lying through your teeth would only kill you.
---
If I haven't mentioned Kat in my post, it's because she is so beautiful and precarious that I just wanted to show her how much she means to me.
#12LordRattergunPosted 10/5/2012 3:07:32 PM
He's still going with this crap? Really? After he was proven dead wrong a dozen times?
---
Rattergun, you are truly a hero for our times. - Recoome_is_god
http://i.imgur.com/dUNdc.jpg
#13T_l_M_B_0Posted 10/5/2012 3:09:14 PM
LordRattergun posted...
He's still going with this crap? Really? After he was proven dead wrong a dozen times?

I'm not saying that I believe everything he says, but please, if he has been proven dead wrong a dozen times, name 3.
---
Lightning is a terrible character. Deal with it.
Official Riku of the PASBR board.
#14wwinterj25Posted 10/5/2012 3:12:49 PM(edited)
I don't think he'll get a reply back as Superbot don't give a crap about his fake poster. Still it'll be interesting to see if he does show a fake poster or not. Just for the record I don't think he's legit. I full expect him to say "I got a email from superbot" on the 9th and "pull out". Obviously he got no email as he's just a troll.
---
One who knows nothing can understand nothing - GamerTag: wwinterj/PSN wwinterj
#15Chzrm3Posted 10/5/2012 3:10:17 PM
T_l_M_B_0 posted...
Chzrm3 posted...
3D3 posted...
gameghy555 posted...
What an attention *****. He should just say it by now. I guess we'll know SOMETHING by Oct. 11th. Too bad I have so many exams next week.

lol, I voted for slowly pull the cutains to keep hype going. Well if you want it all at once then vote for that option.

: D The only problem with this is you know he's gonna do the assassin's creed part first since everyone figured it out. And if he does 1 word a day UGHGFGHUFHGUFHGHF

XD

But still this is awesome! =) The best news is that Superbot hasn't responded yet. Probably because they know PG is the one thing stopping Sid Shuman from destroying this game, so they want PG to keep doing his thing and keeping people excited. : D

Either that or Paul's info is wrong, so they don't care what he does.

Ya, and honestly for all intents and purposes, PG being wrong is the same as PG lying. He'd destroy people's souls either way and nobody would ever like him again. XD
---
If I haven't mentioned Kat in my post, it's because she is so beautiful and precarious that I just wanted to show her how much she means to me.
#16Objection102Posted 10/5/2012 3:12:57 PM
Chzrm3 posted...

I just can't fathom why he'd lie. The whole reason this works for him is because it promoted his site. The surest way to bury himself after all this newfound attention would be to flat-out lie about potential characters in a game.

He's been teasing a big Xbox exclusive, too. My guess is once PSASBR releases, he's going to start playing with that one.... so if he goes and lies, his entire business model self-destructs and nobody will pay attention to his ensuing rumors.

5 minutes of fame are fun to chase after when you're just a normal poster on a forum, but when you're trying to make your website a news outlet, lying through your teeth would only kill you.

Has he also been teasing an Xbox exclusive? Well, if he was lying, then that just stuffs his credibility down the toilet.

Unless... THAT WAS HIS PLAN FROM THE BEGINNING >:O

Seriously though, you'd have to be a moron to lie like this on your site and think everything will be alright after you've been found out. (inb4 someone says he IS a moron).
---
PSN: KJman456
"Such parlor tricks can get stuffed!" - Elizabeth
#173D3(Topic Creator)Posted 10/5/2012 3:13:21 PM
Chzrm3 posted...
Objection102 posted...
Chzrm3 posted...
3D3 posted...
gameghy555 posted...

XD

I just reeeeeeeeaaaaaaallllllyyyyyyyy hope he's not pulling our leg here. I don't wanna get all hyped up and then have my dreams crushed, like what happens nearly every day on this board XD

Well it's not really him lying if the info he got is wrong. However, everyone will just call him a liar even if it's really the source's fault.
---
Because Naughty Dog
Joel+Ellie=Jelly...You Jelly?
#18kratosandzelosPosted 10/5/2012 3:14:05 PM
This is an obvious ploy really, he sets up this poll promising big things, which will bring in lots of gullible traffic. That same traffic will keep checking in between now and then to see updates. I wouldn't be surprised if the slow and steady route won, that way he can keep forcing people to check back in, getting more traffic and more profit. If he's wrong, he can fall back on the "it was my friends fault" excuse and help avoid any major backlash, and even then, people will continue giving him traffic just to whine when that's just giving him more money in his pocket. Prophet or not, Paul is a smart con man to keep people checking in for so long.

If he'd reveal them all now and stop stalling, Id be more inclined to believe it, but really, he's just being an attention *****.
---
http://allstararena.com
Competitve Hub for Playstation All-Stars Battle Royale
#19ChairstoodPosted 10/5/2012 3:18:17 PM
I want to believe Paul Gale. He posted hints for Toro and Heihachi 16 hours before they were revealed. He knew when Superbot would reveal them to the public, so he obviously has ties to them.
#20LuminescentRulePosted 10/5/2012 3:28:46 PM(edited)
Here's how it's going to go down:

At the last minute, he'll "get" an email from SuperBot asking him to not reveal anything. This has to be the lamest PR stunt a gaming company has ever pulled.

---
http://card.psnprofiles.com/1/EmperorLawlight.png