Paul Gale: Vote here for how you want the final characters to be revealed

#21Haku125Posted 10/5/2012 3:42:09 PM(edited)
Hey i just met you, and this is crazy, but this is the final roster of playstation all stars, so believe me maybe.
---
Official Final Fantasy hater of the PSASBR board
About 30 topics are made a day for this annoying franchise. I hope it isnt represented at all.
#22SavageTrooperPosted 10/5/2012 3:43:15 PM
T_l_M_B_0 posted...
LordRattergun posted...
He's still going with this crap? Really? After he was proven dead wrong a dozen times?

I'm not saying that I believe everything he says, but please, if he has been proven dead wrong a dozen times, name 3.

Funny how LordRattergun doesnt respond back, people talk out of their ass way to much.
---
PSN: SAVAGETROOPER
#23rumbalumbaPosted 10/5/2012 3:46:37 PM
Haku125 posted...
Hey i just met you, and this is crazy, but this is the final roster of playstation all stars, so believe me maybe.

LOL is that song still alive?
#24Objection102Posted 10/5/2012 3:46:42 PM
SavageTrooper posted...
T_l_M_B_0 posted...
LordRattergun posted...
He's still going with this crap? Really? After he was proven dead wrong a dozen times?

I'm not saying that I believe everything he says, but please, if he has been proven dead wrong a dozen times, name 3.

Funny how LordRattergun doesnt respond back, people talk out of their ass way to much.

This.
---
PSN: KJman456
"Such parlor tricks can get stuffed!" - Elizabeth
#25sworderPosted 10/5/2012 3:49:10 PM
LuminescentRule posted...
Here's how it's going to go down:

At the last minute, he'll "get" an email from SuperBot asking him to not reveal anything. This has to be the lamest PR stunt a gaming company has ever pulled.

That makes no sense considering he already posted the email, all he needs to do is reveal the letters behind the asterisks.

One was already figured out too, he has nothing to hide.
#26ChocoboDreamsPosted 10/5/2012 3:53:31 PM
T_l_M_B_0 posted...
LordRattergun posted...

---
I just want Card Sagas Wars. Seriously, I'd do anything, just give me Card Sagas Wars. Please.
PSN:ChocoboDreams
#27wwinterj25Posted 10/5/2012 3:53:59 PM
sworder posted...
LuminescentRule posted...
Here's how it's going to go down:

At the last minute, he'll "get" an email from SuperBot asking him to not reveal anything. This has to be the lamest PR stunt a gaming company has ever pulled.

That makes no sense considering he already posted the email, all he needs to do is reveal the letters behind the asterisks.

One was already figured out too, he has nothing to hide.

.... because people can't fake emails right?
---
One who knows nothing can understand nothing - GamerTag: wwinterj/PSN wwinterj
#28sworderPosted 10/5/2012 3:55:59 PM
wwinterj25 posted...

Why would he go through the trouble of faking an email with obvious character hints that people can figure out if he was never gonna tell us anything in the first place?

He clearly wants to.
#29LuminescentRulePosted 10/5/2012 3:58:44 PM(edited)
wwinterj25 posted...

Why would he go through the trouble of faking an email with obvious character hints that people can figure out if he was never gonna tell us anything in the first place?

He clearly wants to.

Because he wants the attention?

Edit: If he wanted to do it, he wouldn't have made such a fuss about revealing the characters.

---
http://card.psnprofiles.com/1/EmperorLawlight.png
#30Haku125Posted 10/5/2012 3:59:37 PM
sworder posted...
wwinterj25 posted...

He clearly wants to.

I think you just answered your own question.
---
Official Final Fantasy hater of the PSASBR board
About 30 topics are made a day for this annoying franchise. I hope it isnt represented at all.