Hands On Impressions

#1robirminghamPosted 10/5/2012 2:44:59 PM
I have to admit, I was really impressed with the demo (at Best Buy). It's a great game, simple as that really. The characters are awesome, levels look amazing. Anyone else get a chance to try it out at Best Buy, or in general, yet?

http://flydrs.com/2012/10/05/hands-on-playstation-all-stars-battle-royale/
#2SavageTrooperPosted 10/5/2012 2:46:42 PM
Yup the beta and the demo at my gamestop. Its pretty sweet.
---
PSN: SAVAGETROOPER
#3gameghy555Posted 10/5/2012 2:48:13 PM
"I'm the man with the master plan." I love Parrappa.
---
PSN: MoHSalim
http://www.youtube.com/m0hsalim
#4robirmingham(Topic Creator)Posted 10/5/2012 2:48:22 PM
SavageTrooper posted...
Yup the beta and the demo at my gamestop. Its pretty sweet.

Ohh nice that's cool your GameStop had it. Yeah I agree, I think it's awesome. It'd be a great game to play when friends are over, and I bet the online will be really cool.
#5robirmingham(Topic Creator)Posted 10/5/2012 2:48:44 PM
gameghy555 posted...
"I'm the man with the master plan." I love Parrappa.

He was giving me work...
#6Chzrm3Posted 10/5/2012 3:11:20 PM
Hey awesome, Best Buy has it? : D I might drag my brother to Best Buy then, I actually like Best Buy. XD
---
If I haven't mentioned Kat in my post, it's because she is so beautiful and precarious that I just wanted to show her how much she means to me.
#7RainbowsaurusPosted 10/5/2012 3:14:59 PM
I just got back from playing the demo again at GameStop. As Parappa, I got 5 kills, got 7 as Kratos, and 3 as Jak. I absolutely love the way this plays and I love the supers. Glad it isn't too complex though, I like fighters where you can just mash away :P
---
~Nathan Drake is love~
PSN:Rain_Bow_saurus|XBL:(Coming Soon)|Wii/DS/3DS FC:Message me :D
#8robirmingham(Topic Creator)Posted 10/5/2012 4:40:17 PM
Rainbowsaurus posted...
I just got back from playing the demo again at GameStop. As Parappa, I got 5 kills, got 7 as Kratos, and 3 as Jak. I absolutely love the way this plays and I love the supers. Glad it isn't too complex though, I like fighters where you can just mash away :P

Do you have any tips? I was trying to learn some combos, but found myself using the aerial attacks / supers mainly.
#9RainbowsaurusPosted 10/5/2012 4:45:58 PM
robirmingham posted...
Rainbowsaurus posted...

Do you have any tips? I was trying to learn some combos, but found myself using the aerial attacks / supers mainly.

The only tip I can give is button mash. Using the attack buttons in combination with the D-pad also can lead to some good moves. But really, mashing on the button pad seemed to work for me :U
---
~Nathan Drake is love~
PSN:Rain_Bow_saurus|XBL:(Coming Soon)|Wii/DS/3DS FC:Message me :D
#10Dragongreen547Posted 10/5/2012 5:17:27 PM
Yep I played the beta and demo. I think it is fun. When I went to bed after I played it I was like....I need it.
---
She got it, you got it, I got it, we got it.