Hands On Impressions

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: robirmingham

robirmingham
4 years ago#1
I have to admit, I was really impressed with the demo (at Best Buy). It's a great game, simple as that really. The characters are awesome, levels look amazing. Anyone else get a chance to try it out at Best Buy, or in general, yet?

http://flydrs.com/2012/10/05/hands-on-playstation-all-stars-battle-royale/

User Info: SavageTrooper

SavageTrooper
4 years ago#2
Yup the beta and the demo at my gamestop. Its pretty sweet.
PSN: SAVAGETROOPER

User Info: gameghy555

gameghy555
4 years ago#3
"I'm the man with the master plan." I love Parrappa.
PSN: MoHSalim
http://www.youtube.com/m0hsalim

robirmingham
4 years ago#4
SavageTrooper posted...
Yup the beta and the demo at my gamestop. Its pretty sweet.

Ohh nice that's cool your GameStop had it. Yeah I agree, I think it's awesome. It'd be a great game to play when friends are over, and I bet the online will be really cool.

robirmingham
4 years ago#5
gameghy555 posted...
"I'm the man with the master plan." I love Parrappa.

He was giving me work...

User Info: Chzrm3

Chzrm3
4 years ago#6
Hey awesome, Best Buy has it? : D I might drag my brother to Best Buy then, I actually like Best Buy. XD
If I haven't mentioned Kat in my post, it's because she is so beautiful and precarious that I just wanted to show her how much she means to me.

User Info: Rainbowsaurus

Rainbowsaurus
4 years ago#7
I just got back from playing the demo again at GameStop. As Parappa, I got 5 kills, got 7 as Kratos, and 3 as Jak. I absolutely love the way this plays and I love the supers. Glad it isn't too complex though, I like fighters where you can just mash away :P
~Nathan Drake is love~
PSN:Rain_Bow_saurus|XBL:(Coming Soon)|Wii/DS/3DS FC:Message me :D

robirmingham
4 years ago#8
Rainbowsaurus posted...
I just got back from playing the demo again at GameStop. As Parappa, I got 5 kills, got 7 as Kratos, and 3 as Jak. I absolutely love the way this plays and I love the supers. Glad it isn't too complex though, I like fighters where you can just mash away :P

Do you have any tips? I was trying to learn some combos, but found myself using the aerial attacks / supers mainly.

User Info: Rainbowsaurus

Rainbowsaurus
4 years ago#9
robirmingham posted...
Rainbowsaurus posted...

Do you have any tips? I was trying to learn some combos, but found myself using the aerial attacks / supers mainly.

The only tip I can give is button mash. Using the attack buttons in combination with the D-pad also can lead to some good moves. But really, mashing on the button pad seemed to work for me :U
~Nathan Drake is love~
PSN:Rain_Bow_saurus|XBL:(Coming Soon)|Wii/DS/3DS FC:Message me :D

User Info: Dragongreen547

Dragongreen547
4 years ago#10
Yep I played the beta and demo. I think it is fun. When I went to bed after I played it I was like....I need it.
She got it, you got it, I got it, we got it.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived
More topics from this board...
SMS teases PSASBR on Twitter?SSBR1071/17 5:44PM