I'm out. K?

*Takes the walk of shame*
---
Because Naughty Dog
Joel+Ellie=Jelly...You Jelly?
#2AndKevinBaconPosted 10/5/2012 10:23:17 PM
Baby come back
#3Majora999Posted 10/5/2012 10:23:58 PM
K. See ya online when the game comes out. We both know you're gonna get it eventually.
---
Not changing sig until Gamefreak brings back R/S/E Secret Bases ~ 2/20/11
#43D3(Topic Creator)Posted 10/5/2012 10:30:08 PM
majora999 posted...
K. See ya online when the game comes out. We both know you're gonna get it eventually.

Oh I'm getting it at launch.

When I say I'm out, I mean I'm basically out of steam for this game, there's nothing to look forward to now until the game launches. I'll probably be less active here until it comes out. Game had so much potential.
---
Because Naughty Dog
#5Omega_Zero_XPPosted 10/5/2012 10:30:55 PM
AndKevinBacon posted...
Baby come back

you can blame it all, on... uh,... Omar.
---
Its a wonderful world... this world that ends with you.
That's the last of my post. Stop reading. Stop reading right now. NOW! WHY ARE YOU STILL READING!!!!
#6Majora999Posted 10/5/2012 10:40:06 PM
3D3 posted...
majora999 posted...

When I say I'm out, I mean I'm basically out of steam for this game, there's nothing to look forward to now until the game launches. I'll probably be less active here until it comes out. Game had so much potential.

Ah, KK.

Sorry about that, bit of pessimism got me, assumed you were one of those "LOL dis gehm suxorz ima cunzel mah pre-order bucuz I mahtttr zo muhch". Hey, I'm pretty good at that, I could write Dolan comics, if they took even the slightest effort.
---
Not changing sig until Gamefreak brings back R/S/E Secret Bases ~ 2/20/11
#7Jimm3rF3rdettePosted 10/5/2012 11:13:36 PM
lol you were one of the most optimistic people on here, and always seemed as if you were defending Superbot / paul gale.

i will admit that you are good in the beta, played against you.
#8Chzrm3Posted 10/5/2012 11:27:51 PM
Don't worry, 3D3! Only 44 days until it comes out, and then all this waiting will mean something! : D
---
If I haven't mentioned Kat in my post, it's because she is so beautiful and precarious that I just wanted to show her how much she means to me.
#9T_l_M_B_0Posted 10/5/2012 11:29:21 PM
3D3 posted...
majora999 posted...

Emphasis on had.
---
Lightning is a terrible character. Deal with it.
Official Riku of the PASBR board.
#103D3(Topic Creator)Posted 10/6/2012 7:57:40 AM
Jimm3rF3rdette posted...
lol you were one of the most optimistic people on here, and always seemed as if you were defending Superbot / paul gale.

i will admit that you are good in the beta, played against you.

I wasn't necessarily defending SuperBot or Paul Gale, it was more of a personal hope that I had since this game was announced that we would at least be getting a Square Enix rep or Solid Snake. I really had high hopes for one of them to make it in. It just doesn't feel right without a Final Fantasy character. But I guess all hope for that is gone. lol
---
Because Naughty Dog