Waah, my super high expectations and unrealstic wishlist weren't met! BAWWW

#21Bleach313Posted 10/6/2012 6:35:32 AM
I'm 80% ok with the first party roster. The only characters I don't like are

Fat Princess
Dino
Raiden
Big Daddy
Evil Cole
Heihaichi (Kind of, but I understand which makes me accept him)

All 6 of these choices mesmerized as they were so random and nobody asked for them. I know many ppl asked for Dante, but I think if they knew it would be Dino everyone would've shut up about him and not want him anymore. I just feel this game didn't dig hard enough for their 1st parties. Sir Dan and Parappa was awesome and when I saw them nostalgia rolled out like no other and I was excited. My expectations for this game's roster was super high but after I saw Dino and Raiden I kinda said "I see where this is going, theirs no point in hype anymore -_-."

I believe the gameplay is awesome because the beta I played was really good and fun. I just wish they could have put more thought into the roster.
#22Knowledge_KingPosted 10/6/2012 7:02:56 AM
Raven_Cyarm posted...
BkzUzi posted...
I can't see how hoping to have more than 20 characters is a Super high expectation.

Would you rather have 20 super balanced characters? Or 30 with a handful of super OP out of wack ones because they had to rush it?

The latter. Balance is never truly achieved in games anyways and 20 truly balanced characters would be boring tbh. Also 30 gives a chance for true PS All-Stars to be put into the game like Crash, Spyro, Cloud, Sephiroth, Snake,a Dynasty Warrior, A MK rep, etc.
---
http://www.reverbnation.com/intellectualquota
http://www.datpiff.com/Intellectual-Quota-Intellectual-World-mixtape.287780.html
#23legendofskylandPosted 10/6/2012 7:15:21 AM
Knowledge_King posted...
Raven_Cyarm posted...
BkzUzi posted...
I can't see how hoping to have more than 20 characters is a Super high expectation.

Would you rather have 20 super balanced characters? Or 30 with a handful of super OP out of wack ones because they had to rush it?

The latter. Balance is never truly achieved in games anyways and 20 truly balanced characters would be boring tbh. Also 30 gives a chance for true PS All-Stars to be put into the game like Crash, Spyro, Cloud, Sephiroth, Snake,a Dynasty Warrior, A MK rep, etc.

I live how nobody acknowledges Jak, Ratchet, Sly, Drake, Spike, Kratos as all-stars.
#24geneocidePosted 10/6/2012 7:22:08 AM
Trivio posted...
Yeah thats so true TC.
Im very happy with the current game, no complaints.
And if you are wondering, yes i am a girl gamer.

You are beginning to anger me. We get it! you are a girl gamer! If we cared we would ask! Stop trying to single yourself out. If you want the world to know put it in your sig and tthen you wont have to say that in every post you make
---
Ahhh! My ding ding dong!
#25ManuKesnaPosted 10/6/2012 7:22:19 AM
Lolbalance, this game wont be competitive so why not just add more characters and make it fun?
Oh and lol "super high ecpectations"
---
PSN: Manu-Kesna
GT: ManuKesna
#26SavageTrooperPosted 10/6/2012 7:26:03 AM
geneocide posted...
Trivio posted...
Yeah thats so true TC.
Im very happy with the current game, no complaints.
And if you are wondering, yes i am a girl gamer.

You are beginning to anger me. We get it! you are a girl gamer! If we cared we would ask! Stop trying to single yourself out. If you want the world to know put it in your sig and tthen you wont have to say that in every post you make

he/she is just an attention whore, if that is a girl, then she is not a gamer. Real girl gamers never come out and say it. My girlfriend loves playing games but she doesnt spout it out on the internet.
---
PSN: SAVAGETROOPER
#27Darknessbeast10Posted 10/6/2012 7:44:27 AM
.....naw I won't even say yes. People are just trolling, they aren't serious. If they are? Well go to school and learn about bussiness then come back and then speak. Then again I prefer these guys to sound ignorant.
---
PSN: look at my name, GT: ShadowSiege420
Official UDON Taskmaster of the UMVC3 boards, http://puu.sh/v79K <---- PS3 UMVC3's Finest
#28zombie_baitPosted 10/6/2012 7:56:31 AM
I agree TC. You're insane if you think Superbot could get the rights to every character demanded, and people are crying for characters whose rights are hard as hell to get. The gameplay looks fun, I like the roster and we don't even know all the stages or modes yet. For all we know the game could have tons of great extras. There's a difference between voicing a legitimate complaint and whiny entitlement and the butthurt that I'm seeing falls under the latter. You're complaining about something Superbot has no control over and throwing the blame entirely on them. You guys start your own company and try to get the rights for Cloud if you think it's so easy.