#41AserrisNeptuniaPosted 10/6/2012 9:29:25 AM
red dead isn't new either.

IIRC it started with Revolver
---
Official Noire of the PSASBR board
#42Capitan_KidPosted 10/6/2012 9:35:11 AM
SpacePirateKhan posted...
Capitan_Kid posted...
That explains why we have new IPs like Little Big Planet, InFAMOUS, Red Dead Redemption, Super Mario Galaxy and Borderlands right TC? Right? Oh wait

Super Mario Galaxy wasn't really a new IP.. It was Super Mario 64 in space. >_> <_<
(And part of the established Mario series, and made by the Mario people)

The only thing SMG shares with other games is the title Super Mario. Its a different IP. Its not a SMS sequel or SM64 sequel
---
D-O-G-A-R-S DOGARS!!
#43Kaydos25Posted 10/6/2012 9:39:20 AM
Capitan_Kid posted...
SpacePirateKhan posted...
Capitan_Kid posted...
That explains why we have new IPs like Little Big Planet, InFAMOUS, Red Dead Redemption, Super Mario Galaxy and Borderlands right TC? Right? Oh wait

Super Mario Galaxy wasn't really a new IP.. It was Super Mario 64 in space. >_> <_<
(And part of the established Mario series, and made by the Mario people)

The only thing SMG shares with other games is the title Super Mario. Its a different IP. Its not a SMS sequel or SM64 sequel

Mario is the Intellectual Property. All his games would be under the same umbrella even if they differ in style.

See: Final Fantasy
#44GuardianShadow0Posted 10/6/2012 9:52:10 AM
Honestly, I probably won't get the game until it drops down to about $20. The Coles and Kratos are the only characters I'm interested in and I haven't gotten to try the game out. If they put out a demo and I enjoy it, I'll get the game when it drops to $30-40.

It's ridiculous to send death threats and whine like that, though. People have the right to criticize things, but they shouldn't go overboard. It makes the developers not care even more. Don't like the roster? Express your dissatisfaction in a civil way and not buy the game. Saves you money and time.
---
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E29iOPSxF94&feature=fvw
#45McFordmansonPosted 10/6/2012 10:03:47 AM
paperwarior posted...
So, this Big Kahn guy seems to think that all fighting games are perfect except Guilty Gear. Whaaaat?

By that logic, the Cartoon Network Smash clone was perfect.
---
Official Big Daddy of the PSASBR Board.