20 Characters not enough? Here's what to do.

#1da1on2Posted 10/6/2012 12:49:51 PM
If you don't think 20 characters is enough, don't buy the game. If you have no plans on buying the game, then stop posting here.

If you still plan on buying the game, then stop complaining about it since it obviously isn't a big enough issue to stop you from buying it.

What NOT to do is:

- Cry and create hypothetical situations where there are other devs making the game so obviously the game will be bigger and better due to the sheer power of imagination.

- Cry and speculate why certain characters are not in the game, as if figuring out why they weren't included is the key to unlocking them. No matter what reason your favorite character wasn't chosen, they aren't in the game. Get over it.

- Cry and claim the game sucks because the roster doesn't match your ****ty poorly thought out roster.

- Listen to anything Paul Gale has to say. If SuperBot is going to announce something, SuperBot will announce it. End of story.

- And finally, mention Crash. Just stop already.
---
Systemwars.com has much more intelligent people than GameFaqs. Post there.
#2wwinterj25Posted 10/6/2012 12:50:57 PM
I'm sure your topic will stop many troll topics. :\
---
One who knows nothing can understand nothing - GamerTag: wwinterj/PSN wwinterj
#3Vanitas_RemnantPosted 10/6/2012 12:51:49 PM
When will people learn? Topics like this never work XP

I like your logic though TC
---
I feel a draft on my butt
#4TrivioPosted 10/6/2012 12:54:59 PM
As a girl gamer, i agree.
Stop complaining.
---
" Don't be afraid to ask him the tough questions. When he doesn't know the awnser he will just pretend he didn't hear you. "
#5SavageTrooperPosted 10/6/2012 12:58:29 PM
Trivio posted...
Stop complaining.

Get out.
---
PSN: SAVAGETROOPER
#6zxelmanPosted 10/6/2012 12:59:16 PM(edited)
There will always be people who will whine about everyone not being true Sony fans and the trolls would go "You guys let Sony do this" and crap whenever a game like this falls short of fan service.

Not many companies are actually fan-driven with their content, even when making these sort of games. I'm happy they're even making a game to begin with, not to mention we still have a lot of good ones.

IPs aren't always easy to obtain either. It's just unrealistic at times.

Then there are people like Kahn who believes we are entitled to a good game. Sounds true to an extent, but what you buy is what you buy, not to mention the word "good" is subjective. Not everyone is going to be satisfied, no matter how much content the game has to attempt to please everyone.
---
Official Toro of PlayStation All-Stars: Battle Royale Board
Steam & PSN: Xelorx
#7Trigger_MonkeyPosted 10/6/2012 1:00:39 PM
Trivio posted...
Stop complaining.

If by girl, you mean 50-year-old pedophile, then yes.
---
This signature will not be changed until a Deadpool movie is released.
#83D3Posted 10/6/2012 1:00:48 PM
Wait if you want more characters, shouldn't you buy the game to support the game and hopefully get more characters?
---
Because Naughty Dog
Joel+Ellie=Jelly...You Jelly?
#9TheNardDogPosted 10/6/2012 1:02:47 PM
da1on2 posted...
If you don't think 20 characters is enough, don't buy the game. If you have no plans on buying the game, then stop posting here.

If you still plan on buying the game, then stop complaining about it since it obviously isn't a big enough issue to stop you from buying it.

What NOT to do is:

- Cry and create hypothetical situations where there are other devs making the game so obviously the game will be bigger and better due to the sheer power of imagination.

- Cry and speculate why certain characters are not in the game, as if figuring out why they weren't included is the key to unlocking them. No matter what reason your favorite character wasn't chosen, they aren't in the game. Get over it.

- Cry and claim the game sucks because the roster doesn't match your ****ty poorly thought out roster.

- Listen to anything Paul Gale has to say. If SuperBot is going to announce something, SuperBot will announce it. End of story.

- And finally, mention Crash. Just stop already.

I agree with almost all of that, but when i mention Crash I don't beg for him. I have nice conversations. I don't think asking for someone is bad, until it gets to the point where you start saying the game sucks because someone isn't included. Wouldn't you agree?
---
If people can go past, can they also go future?
Oh yeah, Crash for PSASBR, now.
#10zxelmanPosted 10/6/2012 1:03:00 PM
3D3 posted...
Wait if you want more characters, shouldn't you buy the game to support the game and hopefully get more characters?

Hopefully being the key word, but that would be the right mindset.

I believe you should get a game if you like the content it comes with Day one, not with what it COULD have. Course anyone can do whatever they want with their money, so those people can call it a donation if they wanted to.
---
Official Toro of PlayStation All-Stars: Battle Royale Board
Steam & PSN: Xelorx