If the Smash Bros roster fought the PS all-stars roster

#191LesserAngelPosted 10/7/2012 4:09:01 AM
awsomemanspiff posted...
why is everyone leaving out dantes ability's? i would just like to point out that in one fight with vergil(in the rain) they were swinging their swords so fast that they created a bubble around them. and after they were done swinging, the rain that was around them was allowed to hit the floor again.

meaning he has super increased reflexes and reaction times and he has magic powers and guns. oh and he has been stabbed just about a thousand times(dramatization but you get what i mean)

so if he were to fight.

link,
mario
,luigi,
Bowser,
Captain Falcon,
Donkey Kong,
Falco,
Fox,
Ice Climbers,
Jigglypuff,
Kirby,
Mr. Game & Watch,
Pikachu,
Princess Peach,
Princess Zelda,
Samus,
snake,
wario,
toon link,
young link,
R.O.B,
pokemon trainer,
yoshi,
roy
diddy kong
donkey kong.
he would destroy them all! he would be able to take them all out at once because before any of them would be able to move he would already be shooting hundreds of bullets at there faces and slashing them with his sword.

so thats just about half of the SSBB roster taken down by one guy. not including him in his demon form.

Well, if we're gonna judge this by the powers seen in their original game, instead of their abilities on SSB or PASBR, couldn't Samus just drop a nuke on him from orbit or something like that? And, if we're basing on the original game, the Pokemon trainer possibly has access to pokemon that can control/alter time and space.
#192awsomemanspiffPosted 10/7/2012 4:12:35 AM
okay if we are going by in-game skills he still has a move where he slows down time and one hits everyone. soooooooooooooo. bye bye SSBB people.
---
Favorite shows:Arrested development and firefly.
If you're a Christian you're cool. If you're not you're still cool I don't care.
#193LesserAngelPosted 10/7/2012 4:15:26 AM(edited)
awsomemanspiff posted...
okay if we are going by in-game skills he still has a move where he slows down time and one hits everyone. soooooooooooooo. bye bye SSBB people.

...I think you missed my point, my point being, there are characters in SSB that could do that too... And why am I so concerned in making a point?... I hate myself sometimes.
#194nemesiskite55Posted 10/7/2012 4:32:46 AM
LoveFreakFlonne posted...
nemesiskite55 posted...
LoveFreakFlonne posted...
and when the fight between them is near finished...

out pops Asagi for some random reason, who then goes on killing any and all Smash Bros/PS all stars characters still alive so she can become the main character.

tfw no Asagi in PSASBR

Tfw?

Anyway it was my point to be random I know shes not in the game. No rpg characters are sadly.

tfw = that feel when

Essentially, I am sad that Asagi won't appear out of nowhere and attempt to steal the spotlight
---
Playing: persona 4 (ps2), LoZ: Minish Cap (GBA), Disgaea 3 (VITA), MGS HD (VITA), Silent Hill 2 (PS2)
Waiting on: Ragnarok Odyssey, Zero Escape, P4G (all VITA)
#195big-z13Posted 10/7/2012 5:00:01 AM
Well you forget ssbb were all toys so plystaion all stars wold win instntly
---
I am sweet tooth
#196big-z13Posted 10/7/2012 5:11:34 AM
yahh but sweet tooth can never die so sweet tooth - demonic mask kratos god of war so the cant be destryd
---
I am sweet tooth
#197lightningbugxPosted 10/7/2012 6:33:55 AM
Which one will win? Which ever list has a lawyer.
#198JunDagekiPosted 10/7/2012 7:04:33 AM
wait wtf...ppl mentioned Kirby already...why this topic still goes on?...
---
Never take life seriously. Nobody gets out alive anyway.
#199JunDagekiPosted 10/7/2012 7:08:12 AM(edited)
why is everyone leaving out dantes ability's? i would just like to point out that in one fight with vergil(in the rain) they were swinging their swords so fast that they created a bubble around them. and after they were done swinging, the rain that was around them was allowed to hit the floor again.

meaning he has super increased reflexes and reaction times and he has magic powers and guns. oh and he has been stabbed just about a thousand times(dramatization but you get what i mean)

so if he were to fight.

link,
mario
,luigi,
Bowser,
Captain Falcon,
Donkey Kong,
Falco,
Fox,
Ice Climbers,
Jigglypuff,
Kirby,
Mr. Game & Watch,
Pikachu,
Princess Peach,
Princess Zelda,
Samus,
snake,
wario,
toon link,
young link,
R.O.B,
pokemon trainer,
yoshi,
roy
diddy kong
donkey kong.
he would destroy them all! he would be able to take them all out at once because before any of them would be able to move he would already be shooting hundreds of bullets at there faces and slashing them with his sword.

so thats just about half of the SSBB roster taken down by one guy. not including him in his demon form.

because the Dante you are talking about is not in this game.
---
Never take life seriously. Nobody gets out alive anyway.
#200Odyssey92Posted 10/7/2012 7:29:43 AM
Wait are the ssb cast according to subspace canon? If so then the all stars massacres them otherwise it may go on to a stalemate
---
TKB