If the Smash Bros roster fought the PS all-stars roster

#21kupo1705Posted 10/6/2012 4:59:31 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BGkUBmBm8OY
#22MalkyeaImbakPosted 10/6/2012 5:07:50 PM
Wait why no one mentions pokemon trainer..SSB trainer is bad granted but standard trainer pawns everyone with just 6 sashed rattatas (that endeavor + quick attack combo) not to mention he can spam destiny bond pokes and I doubt anyone on the cast can get by leech seed sub stall. They got their work set out on them. You don't want to hit a volcarona cause it get you with flame body

and prankster sableye trolls the cast, prankster pokemon finishes samus (twave to slow her down) if she tries any boost move we'll encore here.

Big Daddy would do well against a rain team but lets see what he can do in the sun
#23Roronoa_Zoro117Posted 10/6/2012 5:11:17 PM
Kirby wins.
#24T_l_M_B_0Posted 10/6/2012 5:12:16 PM
CrystalKing5426 posted...
360Chambers posted...
Going by in-game canon of each character? Samus alone could wipe out the entire PSAS roster.

How ?

I just talked about in the post right above yours. A single shot from her standard power beam is equivalent to 1/8th of Earth's yearly energy consumption, and being able to survive in 850x gravity would mean she's strong enough that bullets would not even dent her. Again, if you want detailed number crunching proving this, look on factpile.

Golden Fleece. Samus's weapons head right back at her. Kratos wins.
---
Lightning is a terrible character. Deal with it.
Official Riku of the PASBR board.
#25Darknessbeast10Posted 10/6/2012 5:13:58 PM
T_l_M_B_0 posted...
360Chambers posted...
Going by in-game canon of each character? Samus alone could wipe out the entire PSAS roster.

How ?

I just talked about in the post right above yours. A single shot from her standard power beam is equivalent to 1/8th of Earth's yearly energy consumption, and being able to survive in 850x gravity would mean she's strong enough that bullets would not even dent her. Again, if you want detailed number crunching proving this, look on factpile.

Golden Fleece. Samus's weapons head right back at her. Kratos wins.

This.

As for the Ganon thing, I'm pretty sure the BoO would do the trick.
---
PSN: look at my name, GT: ShadowSiege420
Official UDON Taskmaster of the UMVC3 boards, http://puu.sh/v79K <---- PS3 UMVC3's Finest
#26legendofskylandPosted 10/6/2012 5:14:41 PM
MalkyeaImbak posted...
Wait why no one mentions pokemon trainer..SSB trainer is bad granted but standard trainer pawns everyone with just 6 sashed rattatas (that endeavor + quick attack combo) not to mention he can spam destiny bond pokes and I doubt anyone on the cast can get by leech seed sub stall. They got their work set out on them. You don't want to hit a volcarona cause it get you with flame body

and prankster sableye trolls the cast, prankster pokemon finishes samus (twave to slow her down) if she tries any boost move we'll encore here.

Big Daddy would do well against a rain team but lets see what he can do in the sun

Radic: Hmmm those monsters take there orders from that kid.

-headshots the trainer from far away with a sniper.-

Never played killzone but he's evil right? Seems like something he'd do.
#27DefyingthelawPosted 10/6/2012 5:14:54 PM
No one on the SSBB roster could even match up to Kratos. He controls fate itself. Hes killed gods. No one on the SSBB roster is anywhere near god level.
#28RoyMaster4Posted 10/6/2012 5:17:51 PM
Ness and Mewtwo destroy everyone easily... except Sackboy.

Look, I don't care if you have guys who have killed gods or have giant rocket launchers, you're not going to do anything when psychics destroy you from inside your own mind. The only character that stands a chance is Sackboy, who is essentially a god who can create or destroy anything.

However, if we go with canon Pokemon Trainer, we may have a game with Sackboy vs Arceus.
---
Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198023511833
Pokemon White FC: 1420-6147-6059
#29MalkyeaImbakPosted 10/6/2012 5:19:23 PM
Pokemon trainer has a Arceus which = God so yeah Kratos come at us

and your not allowed to head shot trainers its against the rules
#30DefyingthelawPosted 10/6/2012 5:19:30 PM
Have you guys even played God of War? Mewtwo doesnt stand a chance against Kratos. :P