If the Smash Bros roster fought the PS all-stars roster

#261SorrowsFlamePosted 10/7/2012 7:34:35 PM
_tanjil_ posted...
SorrowsFlame posted...
_tanjil_ posted...
Bahamut_Shin posted...
_tanjil_ posted...
damn I was hoping SorrowFlames would reply to my last post, I declare myself the winner in this logic dispute !

he/she is not here or he/she has not way to answer

Are you speaking on his/her behalf? Like a roommate or something. All I know is on an internet debate if you stop answering without mentioning you're going off then the person who wasted his time staying wins regardless of the situation. Of course a debate can be started again upon request but otherwise I WIN xD

Sorry, was replying to the Nintentard Knowledge guy lol.

Yeah, personally I know how things like light and travel would work in the real world, but these games are fiction. Logic from our scientific standpoint is moot in that we right now don't really know how the universe truly works. There are many, many things we still don't know.

I'm just basing my arguments off the facts of the various universes these games are made in, nothing more.

Yeah I know you are, that's why in my previous post I mentioned... well I didn't mention sonic. But all I wanted to say was are you sure they said that cole is made up of energy. Since you are basing everything you say of the games. I just wanna verify that. Because one cannot be made up of energy, explained in my previous post

The Beast rebuilds himself from pure energy and I guess you could say on the atomic level just like Dr. Manhattan does various times in Watchmen. So yeah, I'd say that counts as being made of pure energy when he chooses.
---
If you can imagine, you can inspire. - My motto
#262legendofskylandPosted 10/7/2012 7:34:42 PM
Bahamut_Shin posted...
legendofskyland posted...
Kratos isn't just a mortal. He was receiving all kinds of magic blessings from the gods in GoW1(before they back stabbed him)

Also Kratos also killed giant monsters

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-E5284GxUyQ (Kratos killed this thing at the very begining of his game, aka little to no power ups execpt 1)

come on!!! killing giant monster is easy in video games plus you forget "chain of olimpus" and "ascension"

begining of GoW1 =/= begining of gow story

Sorry, i never played those because i have no psp and have yet to pick up Saga
#263SSJ_JinPosted 10/7/2012 7:42:52 PM
legendofskyland posted...

Kratos isn't just a mortal. He was receiving all kinds of magic blessings from the gods in GoW1(before they back stabbed him)

Also Kratos also killed giant monsters

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-E5284GxUyQ (Kratos killed this thing at the very begining of his game, aka little to no power ups execpt 1)

Dude....you don't understand a word I'm saying. No offense.
---
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C7KDXVEOqj8
http://antir.site90.net/
#264Bahamut_ShinPosted 10/7/2012 7:48:52 PM
I think, I better leave this topic for good, this is becoming more stupid than KH's fans who say that Sora is as fast as light (and I am tired of this anyway). bye!!
---
this guy don't speak english!!
#265_tanjil_Posted 10/7/2012 7:50:49 PM
SorrowsFlame posted...
The Beast rebuilds himself from pure energy and I guess you could say on the atomic level just like Dr. Manhattan does various times in Watchmen. So yeah, I'd say that counts as being made of pure energy when he chooses.

Again nothing is actually "made up" of energy, but was it ever officially announced what Dr. Manhattan is made up of? All I remember is his accident and then his reappearance and finding out his abilities. But I don't remember them ever saying what he was made up of
#266Odyssey92Posted 10/7/2012 7:52:03 PM
People calling the gods weak need to seriously play GOW. i doubt some of the ssbb cast can even solo some the gods.

Poseidon controls all of water and even one shot a titan with no weapons and essentially solo a few with little effort with his hulking hippocampus steed.

Hades can instantly pluck the souls out of any living being, even titans without any effort. Kratos was the only who could resist it

Zeus is the god of gods has unmatched control over lightning in sanely durable enough to survive being impaled by the blade of olympus at the end of GOW 2 (not even his father Cronos could survive it).

plus the main reason why Kratos was able to take on the Gods can be attributed to the fact that he is a demigod himself, the illegitimate son of Zeus.

PS: the user who said Hermes was not fast during the fight may have forgotten the fact that he was crippled from being hit with a giant boulder Kratos launched at him. Before then Hermes could easily outrun Kratos
---
TKB
#267_tanjil_Posted 10/7/2012 7:59:19 PM
Odyssey92 posted...
People calling the gods weak need to seriously play GOW. i doubt some of the ssbb cast can even solo some the gods.

Poseidon controls all of water and even one shot a titan with no weapons and essentially solo a few with little effort with his hulking hippocampus steed.

Hades can instantly pluck the souls out of any living being, even titans without any effort. Kratos was the only who could resist it

Zeus is the god of gods has unmatched control over lightning in sanely durable enough to survive being impaled by the blade of olympus at the end of GOW 2 (not even his father Cronos could survive it).

plus the main reason why Kratos was able to take on the Gods can be attributed to the fact that he is a demigod himself, the illegitimate son of Zeus.

PS: the user who said Hermes was not fast during the fight may have forgotten the fact that he was crippled from being hit with a giant boulder Kratos launched at him. Before then Hermes could easily outrun Kratos

lol you think he could have outrun a boulder than xD And if kratos could resist hades who is too say others can't. Though i assume you would bring up the demigod point but you also say even titans lose to it so it would already make mentioning he's a demigod pointless
#268SorrowsFlamePosted 10/7/2012 7:59:28 PM
_tanjil_ posted...
SorrowsFlame posted...

Again nothing is actually "made up" of energy, but was it ever officially announced what Dr. Manhattan is made up of? All I remember is his accident and then his reappearance and finding out his abilities. But I don't remember them ever saying what he was made up of

Dr. Manhattan is made up of whatever he wants. He literally has unlimited power and can do anything anyone can think of. He is the definition of defying logic, physics, science, etc.

Cole is a slightly nerfed version in that the exact extent of his potential was never said, but it is implied he has unlimited power after absorbing the Beast.

And again, being made up of energy is completely possible in these universes, as they don't follow the same laws and theories of science and nature we do...otherwise most of these characters couldn't even exist lol.
---
If you can imagine, you can inspire. - My motto
#269chocolatemc42Posted 10/7/2012 8:06:22 PM
1) Sweet Tooth gets destroyed by Super Sonic who is faster than fat clowns AND bullets AND is invulnerable so long as he is Super.

2) Drake gets burned by Pokemon Trainer's Charizard

3) Sackboy is burned to nothing by Mario's Super Fireball, since he's essentially cloth.

4) Radec vs. Snake? hmm... epic. Snake's beaten just about EVERYTHING though.

5) Cole/Evil Cole vs Samus No contest.

6) Kratos vs Ganondorf Kratos may beat him, but can't Kill him without the Master Sword he's too tainted to use. Eventually Ganondorf wins.

7) Ratchet & Clank vs. Kirby. I've never seen Kirby full. Eat all the ammo. Eat the Lombax, eat the Robot.

8) Jak & Daxter vs. Pit. Good fight, actually, BUT, Pit too has the Greek diety stomping power as well as the gift of flight!

9) Fat Princess vs Princess Zelda/Shiek. Really? Do I HAVE to explain this?

10) Parappa vs. Captain Falcon. I gotta believe that dogs get hit by cars all the time!

11) Spike vs. Donkey Kong. Somehow I don't see that net doing much to DK.

12) Nariko gets shot to death by Diddy Kong's peanut guns since once he flies she can't even JUMP.

too bored to make one up for the other 7.
---
Not changing this sig till we get a proper Mega Man sequel!
PSN: Michael_Thomas09
#270Xaldin0011Posted 10/7/2012 8:09:18 PM
All-Stars, easily.
---
"Xaldin is a prophet." - lamerhater
Anjar elium farakeeu agua.