If the Smash Bros roster fought the PS all-stars roster

#301geneocidePosted 10/7/2012 8:31:59 PM
djmaster1994 posted...
legendofskyland posted...
djmaster1994 posted...
Are you guys basing Smash Bros. Cast off of Smash Bros. or actual main game.
Because all Samus need to do is go in Hyper Mode or use the Annihilater Beam.
Link kills anythings
Ganondorf pretty much immortal but can be toppled by Master Sword for years until the seal breaks.
Heck no cast of PSASBR
can beat Shulk from Xenoblade and Zael from The Last Story.

>implying you can't simply dodge Annihilater Beam

>"Link kills everything" if that's not a biased statement i don't know what is.

>Talk of what could beat Ganon was mentioned pages ago.

>And to top it off you bring non-SSB characters into this in an attempt to tip the scales.

Try again, and this time leave your fanboy juices at the door.

sidestepping are you.

Evil Cole beast form... nothing can be done....
---
Ahhh! My ding ding dong!
#302chocolatemc42Posted 10/7/2012 8:32:06 PM
"You aren't really allowed to say a fictional universe is wrong on any scientific theory.
Like I said before, they don't follow our rules if they don't want to. You aren't allowed to say they cannot be made of energy if they say they are, because their rules are fact in their worlds. Just because we don't think it is possible realistically, doesn't mean it isn't.

The laws of our universe mean absolutely nothing when it comes to fiction is basically what I mean lol. Also remember that ages ago, people said the world was flat and it was impossible to revolve around the sun. Same concept applies here."

Can't speak on Cole, but those other characters are not energy. I will say though, that if he's bled? Cole isn't energy.
---
Not changing this sig till we get a proper Mega Man sequel!
PSN: Michael_Thomas09
#303DemonicChaosXXPosted 10/7/2012 8:34:25 PM
I would say it would be pretty equal. Sure PS all stars has characters that kill their enemies, but no one would acually die cause it wouldn't be a real fight.
---
It's a point and click adventure where the only action is "use gun" on "man". - vidgameking84
#304_tanjil_Posted 10/7/2012 8:35:34 PM
SorrowsFlame posted...
You aren't really allowed to say a fictional universe is wrong on any scientific theory.
Like I said before, they don't follow our rules if they don't want to. You aren't allowed to say they cannot be made of energy if they say they are, because their rules are fact in their worlds. Just because we don't think it is possible realistically, doesn't mean it isn't.

The laws of our universe mean absolutely nothing when it comes to fiction is basically what I mean lol. Also remember that ages ago, people said the world was flat and it was impossible to revolve around the sun. Same concept applies here.

Again I never argued that. I know comics and games can have whatever logic they want but saying some things are plain wrong. If you remember how I said saying something is made of energy is like saying... my ruler is made out of length, no nothing can be made from length but has length. It's incorrect to say, if a Dr. Manhattan were to say my blue dick is made of length someone would say no it made of some sort of plasma material and its length is measure in inches

Its the same concept for energy. It exist by many different means, like chemical or kinetic. But it doesn't exist independently by itself as a substance. So if Dr. Watchman would say I'm made out of energy then someone would say(gonna make some bs up) no all you're cells have been bonded with radioactive element X hence you are able to continuously produce energy and break the bonds as you please allowing you to teleport. And I have no idea how to explain the you are linked with your past and future self but that's cool
#305BorisTheOgrePosted 10/7/2012 8:37:23 PM
this topic is terrible

this is exactly why i hate this generation of gamers.......

such a disgrace "shakes head"
---
i am not a troll I am an Ogre
get it right you simpletons
#306geneocidePosted 10/7/2012 8:38:16 PM
_tanjil_ posted...
SorrowsFlame posted...
You aren't really allowed to say a fictional universe is wrong on any scientific theory.

The laws of our universe mean absolutely nothing when it comes to fiction is basically what I mean lol. Also remember that ages ago, people said the world was flat and it was impossible to revolve around the sun. Same concept applies here.

Dr. Manhattan were to say my blue dick is made of length someone would say no it made of some sort of plasma material and its length is measure in inches

I couldn't finish your post I was laughing too hard....
---
Ahhh! My ding ding dong!
#307chocolatemc42Posted 10/7/2012 8:39:53 PM
_tanjil_ posted...
SorrowsFlame posted...

Again I never argued that. I know comics and games can have whatever logic they want but saying some things are plain wrong. If you remember how I said saying something is made of energy is like saying... my ruler is made out of length, no nothing can be made from length but has length. It's incorrect to say, if a Dr. Manhattan were to say my blue dick is made of length someone would say no it made of some sort of plasma material and its length is measure in inches

Its the same concept for energy. It exist by many different means, like chemical or kinetic. But it doesn't exist independently by itself as a substance. So if Dr. Watchman would say I'm made out of energy then someone would say(gonna make some bs up) no all you're cells have been bonded with radioactive element X hence you are able to continuously produce energy and break the bonds as you please allowing you to teleport. And I have no idea how to explain the you are linked with your past and future self but that's cool

I LOVE IT! LMAO!!!
---
Not changing this sig till we get a proper Mega Man sequel!
PSN: Michael_Thomas09
#308SorrowsFlamePosted 10/7/2012 8:43:16 PM
chocolatemc42 posted...
"You aren't really allowed to say a fictional universe is wrong on any scientific theory.

The laws of our universe mean absolutely nothing when it comes to fiction is basically what I mean lol. Also remember that ages ago, people said the world was flat and it was impossible to revolve around the sun. Same concept applies here."

Can't speak on Cole, but those other characters are not energy. I will say though, that if he's bled? Cole isn't energy.

The Beast doesn't bleed. Cole when not in the form isn't energy though, yeah.
---
If you can imagine, you can inspire. - My motto
#309SorrowsFlamePosted 10/7/2012 8:46:11 PM
_tanjil_ posted...
SorrowsFlame posted...

That is the mistake you're making. The concept and rules for energy and all those other things no longer applies when talking about fictional worlds. They just use the word as the closest description.
---
If you can imagine, you can inspire. - My motto
#310JeroisourosinPosted 10/7/2012 9:04:59 PM
Smash bros for sure,I've seen a lot of people posting mainly about kratos and his god killing,pit was killing gods before kratos was even thought of! Plus like earlier mentioned Samus would kill them all alone but add pit and it becomes over kill.
---
That's how this game goes...yep.