If the Smash Bros roster fought the PS all-stars roster

#421JunDagekiPosted 10/8/2012 10:20:15 AM
Okay, so can we agree Drake would beat ZSS? Link vs. Kratos would be even. Ganon vs. Raiden and Dante would be debatable.

Yeah except i don't think Drake would beat ZSS since ZSS got her body infused with Chozo blood (an alien race) and she is practically a trained soldier with superhuman capabilities. i find Nariko and ZSS debatable tho nariko got some crazy skills in close combat.
---
Never take life seriously. Nobody gets out alive anyway.
#422_tanjil_Posted 10/8/2012 10:20:19 AM
AndKevinBacon posted...
People seriously overrate both Kirby and Sackboy's powers. Kirby couldn't inhale most of the SSB/PSAS cast in his own canon and Sackboy can't edit anything outside of his own levels, otherwise he'd have deleted the Negativatron when he first met it.

Well, Kirby sometimes can inhale large things (Amazing Mirror and Squeak Squad, IIRC), which just goes to show how inconsistent his own continuity is (same goes for Sackboy).

I wanted to say this
#423HaigicotsuPosted 10/8/2012 10:22:09 AM
I completely forgot about Archie Sonic.

He warps reality, rewrites history, is immune to most magic, open portals to other dimensions, stops time, teleports, destroys two moons at finger point, fought on par with Master Mogul who crushes multiverses with his hands, etc.

I dunno, unless someone can say that it's a specific Sonic in SSBB.
---
UMVC3 --Nemesis/Phoenix Wright/ Akuma or a crappy Doom
#424djmaster1994Posted 10/8/2012 10:22:47 AM
Defyingthelaw posted...
djmaster1994 posted...
Defyingthelaw posted...
Zero Suit Samus against Drake might be a tough one. I personally think Drake wouldn't die due to his insane luck. He might even cause her death due to his luck. Prolly not, but maybe.

And just no. Nariko is godlike at the end of Heavenly Sword. Zero Suit Samus would die in seconds. Now actual Samus against Nariko? A tough battle for both to be sure.

Also, why are we doing 1 on 1s? Its the ENTIRE cast of SSBB vs the ENTIRE cast of PSABR. So others would step in and help on both sides.

Heavenly Sword can't even do anything to Samus.
Zero Suit Samus speed, abilities and jump will be extremely difficult for Drake.

Have you played Heavenly Sword? I have no doubt the Heavenly Sword could easily pierce through Samus's armor. (By easily I mean, if Samus stood and let Nariko cut her up.) Now of course Samus wouldn't allow that = battle between them. But the Heavenly Sword is a weapon much like the Master Sword, but stronger in that it bestows god-like power on its wielder.
And while under normal circumstances that would be true. But Drake's power isn't power. Its Luck. Why do you keep bypassing that? His Luck alone would pretty much ensure his survival. Thats what we are lead to believe in all his games at least.

The Master Sword contain the Goddess Hylian Powers and the Three Goddess of Triforce Powers Farore, Din, and Nayru.

Seems like you need to play Skyward Sword.
---
A Proud Member of the N-Dub Nation!!
#425DefyingthelawPosted 10/8/2012 10:22:53 AM
I dont comment on the whole "Sackboy can erase people" thing, since Im not sure if that would be true in actual combat.. but at the same time, it could be true. So yeah. A pretty high factor there.

And I highly doubt Kirby can suck in a sniper bullet in half-a-second from it sliding between his eyes and out the back of his head. If he can, then kudos to him, he may just live awhile longer.
#426SilluigiPosted 10/8/2012 10:24:24 AM
I dont comment on the whole "Sackboy can erase people" thing, since Im not sure if that would be true in actual combat.. but at the same time, it could be true. So yeah. A pretty high factor there.

He can't otherwise Story mode wouldn't be a thing.
#427DefyingthelawPosted 10/8/2012 10:24:56 AM
I dont know why your bringing Skyward Sword Link into this. Skyward Sword Link isnt in SSBB and wasnt even out at the point SSBB came out. Skyward Sword Link will undoubtedly be in the next Smash bros game. But he cant be talked upon for this particular fight since thats not the Link portrayed. Nor is this "Archie Sonic". The Sonic in SSBB seems rather weak, though I wouldn't know. :/
#428kupo1705Posted 10/8/2012 10:28:18 AM
Kirby could inhale the entire cast.

Play Return to Dreamland.
#429Trigger_MonkeyPosted 10/8/2012 10:28:50 AM
Okay, how bout this?

Drake vs. ZSS- Drake
Ratchet vs. Fox- Tie
Link vs. Kratos- Tie
Sackboy vs. Kirby- Depends on if Sackboy can delete Kirby.
Ganon vs. Dante - Ganondorf

ZSS's Acrobatics won't beat Drake's luck OR the Minigun.
Ganon would beat Dante.
If Sackbboy can't delete Kirby, then it's probably a tie.
---
This signature will not be changed until a Deadpool movie is released.
#430djmaster1994Posted 10/8/2012 10:32:54 AM(edited)
Defyingthelaw posted...
I dont know why your bringing Skyward Sword Link into this. Skyward Sword Link isnt in SSBB and wasnt even out at the point SSBB came out. Skyward Sword Link will undoubtedly be in the next Smash bros game. But he cant be talked upon for this particular fight since thats not the Link portrayed. Nor is this "Archie Sonic". The Sonic in SSBB seems rather weak, though I wouldn't know. :/

Still tied to Twilight Princess if you understand the Timeline of Zelda.
The Master Sword that Link have in Twilight Princess is the Master Sword in Skyward Sword.

Link is called Master Link by Fi
Master Link's Sword
Master Sword

Which why the Master Sword does what it does because of the Link in Skyward Sword have unleash the True Power of it. That is why the Master Sword Link has in Twilight Princess is old and rusty.
---
A Proud Member of the N-Dub Nation!!