If the Smash Bros roster fought the PS all-stars roster

#461Knowledge_KingPosted 10/8/2012 10:20:54 AM
We are using canon, at least I am. And once again, a bullet can't pierce neither Kirby nor Samus.. Kirby has planet level durability, bullets<<<planet. Meta Knight's speed is very close to Kirby's since Kirby is on his level, if not better. he'd dodge the bullet or tank it. Also he's 12 inches tall, he'd be very hard to hit with a bullet.

Samus = 850x gravity = 850x more dense than humans, = bullets don't pierce. ZSS destroys regular human Drake.

No one has said how to counter two planet busters in Kirby and Meta Knight or invincible Ganon, or Samus. No arguments were posted that make sense. Either provide some or concede.
---
http://www.reverbnation.com/intellectualquota
http://www.datpiff.com/Intellectual-Quota-Intellectual-World-mixtape.287780.html
#462MagiusNecrosPosted 10/8/2012 10:21:10 AM
GILGAMESH would win.

He's just come in and take the loser's weapons.
---
I GILGAMESH FAN KING WILL CONQUER THE VERSUS BOARD! HA HA HA HA HA HA!
Official GILGAMESH/BARBATOS/MAGNUS of every Gamefaqs Board
#463AndKevinBaconPosted 10/8/2012 10:22:09 AM
MagiusNecros posted...
GILGAMESH would win.

No way, he's lose against all the character's attacks.
#464SilluigiPosted 10/8/2012 10:22:49 AM
Well, they decided to make him pretty strong in KI:U

Multiple types of weapons (Bows, claws,cannons,etc.)
He has a ton of powers he can use (Can go invisible, double/triple his running speed, fire giant laser beams)

Only problem is he can't fly on his own, and even then he has a max time limit of 5 minutes otherwise his wings will burn up.

The Final boss fight is where he really shines though. Should I post it?
#465kupo1705Posted 10/8/2012 10:23:07 AM
MagiusNecros posted...
GILGAMESH would win.

He was defeated by a little girl and a Sora lookalike.

AND A MOOGLE
#466DefyingthelawPosted 10/8/2012 10:23:12 AM
Yes. Yes Kirby can be pierced by a bullet. How else is he killed so easily by regular minions?

Samus? No, her Power Suit cannot be pierced by regular ammunition. But not many people use regular bullets. Drake and Radec do however.
#467ToadkartPosted 10/8/2012 10:27:52 AM
Sonic + Final Smash=invincible. Nobody could beat him until his transformation ran out, but he'd be fast and powerful enough to kill anyone on the PS roster in that time.
#468warpstarkirbyPosted 10/8/2012 10:45:47 AM
wario cannot die
---
The stories and information posted above are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted there as fact.
#469Knowledge_KingPosted 10/8/2012 10:55:12 AM
Defyingthelaw posted...
Yes. Yes Kirby can be pierced by a bullet. How else is he killed so easily by regular minions?

Samus? No, her Power Suit cannot be pierced by regular ammunition. But not many people use regular bullets. Drake and Radec do however.

Can't use game mechanics like Kirby dying to minions unless you agree that Kratos can lose to random fodder monsters and Dante can die to random demon/clown fodder as they can in the game. Also Dante can't break down any walls, doesn't move faster than an athletic human, etc.

Clearly gameplay can't be used like that. It's simple. Kirby's punch can bust planet. Kirby can take his own punch, Kirby thus has planet level + durability.

A bullet cannot pierce a planet, Kirby has more durability than a planet, thus a bullet cannot pierce Kirby.

And btw even if you go by explicit showings, he survived a 100 ton rock dropping on him and wasn't hurt in the least bit.

What you don't understand is that people like Kirby and Ganon can potentially take on comic book and anime characters like Goku. No one in PS All stars can. They are different levels.
---
http://www.reverbnation.com/intellectualquota
http://www.datpiff.com/Intellectual-Quota-Intellectual-World-mixtape.287780.html
#470djmaster1994Posted 10/8/2012 10:55:42 AM
Defyingthelaw posted...
djmaster1994 posted...
Silluigi posted...
Also, I'm confused. Are we not talking about the canon in all the character's games, or just the SSB/PSAS games?

Everytime I bring up canon they say I can't use it but they end up using canon like
Dante from DmC 3

You cant use Skyward Sword. But I dont see what is wrong with other canon stuff. Like I put earlier. A foursword-split Link, into four copies that are invisible, that all wield, the Hylian/Mirror Shield, and are Deity Links is like uuber pwnage, haha.

again
Skyward Sword Master Sword Triforce are the same throughout the Zelda series.
Link in Skyward Sword Master Sword is the same as Twilight Princess Master Sword.
---
A Proud Member of the N-Dub Nation!!