If the Smash Bros roster fought the PS all-stars roster

#471kupo1705Posted 10/8/2012 10:56:05 AM
Knowledge_King posted...
Also Dante can't break down any walls, doesn't move faster than an athletic human, etc.

That's wrong.
#472djmaster1994Posted 10/8/2012 10:56:25 AM
Defyingthelaw posted...
Unfair?? Maybe, but the Link in Skyward Sword isnt in the cast of SSBB. Thats why you cant do it. Or whatever, use him if you guys must. -.-

The MASTER SWORD for the last time is the same which why I am using Skyward Sword not Link from Skyward Sword.
---
A Proud Member of the N-Dub Nation!!
#473Darknessbeast10Posted 10/8/2012 10:57:33 AM
Wtf? Kirby can bust planets?
---
PSN: look at my name, GT: ShadowSiege420
Official UDON Taskmaster of the UMVC3 boards, http://puu.sh/v79K <---- PS3 UMVC3's Finest
#474djmaster1994Posted 10/8/2012 10:59:22 AM
Silluigi posted...
Unfair?? Maybe, but the Link in Skyward Sword isnt in the cast of SSBB. Thats why you cant do it. Or whatever, use him if you guys must. -.-

I wasn't really focusing on just link. idc about whether or not Skyward Sword Link is in this argument cause quite frankly, there's been about 4 links in the SSB series already anyway (OoT Link, Young Link, TP Link, Toon Link)

I was mainly thinking about Pit and Sonic

Ocarina of Time Link and Young Link are the same being.
Young Link in Melee is Ocarina of Time design but uses Bow and Arrow which he does in Majora's Mask.

There is only three Link OoT Adult and Young Link, The Wind Waker Toon Link and Twilight Princess Link.

It's the Wind Waker and Phantom Hourglass Toon Link.
---
#475djmaster1994Posted 10/8/2012 10:59:48 AM
Darknessbeast10 posted...

you never played Kibry Superstar.
---
#476legendofskylandPosted 10/8/2012 11:02:19 AM
djmaster1994 posted...

Youtube footage would be nice.
#477MEFreak1984Posted 10/8/2012 11:02:27 AM
CrystalKing5426 posted...
Going by in-game canon of each character? Samus alone could wipe out the entire PSAS roster.

Not if Both Coles use Energy Drain. Her suit would be a giant weight, while they will be like hyper charged and unleash Their Ionic Vortexes.
---
PSN ID: BladeGash
"Even a Dead God can dream"
#478DefyingthelawPosted 10/8/2012 11:03:42 AM
Now Im seeing fanboyism, clouding clear rational judgment again..

The Links in all three Smash Bros games are NOT the Link from Skyward Sword. They arent. Simple as that. It doesnt even matter. Link is super strong anyways. One of the strongest on the SSBB cast.

Kirby does NOT have the durability of a planet. Thats just stupid to say. He CAN get killed by a bullet. Kratos CANNOT die by a bullet, since Kratos is a god, has a god soul. Can't die. Etc etc. Which is stronger? One who could die by getting sniped? Or one who cant?

Kirby has some impressive feats, but if he gets sniped from the get-go then its irrelevant.

Kratos dying to a god is the same as Kirby dying to a little one eyed minion-fodder? No its not.

Meta Knight wouldnt get sniped from the get-go since his speed far outrivals Kirbys. Or at least thats how its presented in SSBB.
#479Cross_slash101Posted 10/8/2012 11:04:02 AM
Runs naked to topic: TO 500!!!!!!!!!!
---
PSN: Fzero_5
Gamefaqs: I should have just stuck to Faqs.
#480Darknessbeast10Posted 10/8/2012 11:04:52 AM
djmaster1994 posted...

No, but why does that matter? I'm not arguing against Kirby in any way just because I didn't know that.

Someone got some footage?
---
PSN: look at my name, GT: ShadowSiege420
Official UDON Taskmaster of the UMVC3 boards, http://puu.sh/v79K <---- PS3 UMVC3's Finest