If the Smash Bros roster fought the PS all-stars roster

#71DefyingthelawPosted 10/6/2012 6:14:59 PM
Lols you cant take the Golden Fleece from Kratos. Its just not done.
#72360ChambersPosted 10/6/2012 6:23:32 PM
Ill just leave this here....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oQnXz8qDBhw
#73dantedeschain13Posted 10/6/2012 6:26:26 PM
360Chambers posted...
Ill just leave this here....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oQnXz8qDBhw

You know what's funny, I was gonna post the same exact video in that other topic similar to this one :P
#74Bahamut_ShinPosted 10/6/2012 6:26:53 PM
nemesiskite55 posted...
I'm quite certain Ratchet's RYNO can match anything Samus has.
And Ganon can only be defeated by "light"-based weapons, and Jak can turn into a being of pure light energy, so that shouldn't be much of a problem.
Kirby may be tough, but I'm pretty sure he's not immune to bullets, of which Jak, Ratchet, Dante, and Radec all have at their disposal.
And Big Daddy's drill alone is enough to dismantle most things.

Also Link and Meta Knight have nowhere near as great sword skill as Revengeace Raiden (because goddamn)

but kirby can eat all those bullets
big daddy's drill is just a normal drill
---
this guy don't speak english!!
#75legendofskylandPosted 10/6/2012 6:30:10 PM
Bahamut_Shin posted...
nemesiskite55 posted...
And Ganon can only be defeated by "light"-based weapons, and Jak can turn into a being of pure light energy, so that shouldn't be much of a problem.
Kirby may be tough, but I'm pretty sure he's not immune to bullets, of which Jak, Ratchet, Dante, and Radec all have at their disposal.

Also Link and Meta Knight have nowhere near as great sword skill as Revengeace Raiden (because goddamn)

Ratchet has a black hole gun. Also he could turn Kirby into a chicken,sheep,duck,pig, or monkey and just kill him then.
#76nemesiskite55Posted 10/6/2012 6:31:45 PM
Bahamut_Shin posted...
nemesiskite55 posted...

big daddy's drill is just a normal drill

Well how is Kirby to eat bullets going at such high velocity?
And a normal drill can still rip a person into shreds. Magic properties aren't needed to make a drill kill someone

Also, a new addition to why Kratos can kill Ganon: Kratos can go back in time to kill Demise, thus preventing Ganon's race from even starting. Unless Demise was killed with Evil's Bane weapons, but I have yet to play SS so I wouldn't know.

And really, who needs magical Ganon-killing weapons when you have access to some crazy QTE kills?
---
Playing: persona 4 (ps2), LoZ: Minish Cap (GBA), Disgaea 3 (VITA), MGS HD (VITA), Silent Hill 2 (PS2)
Waiting on: Ragnarok Odyssey, Zero Escape, P4G (all VITA)
#77MalkyeaImbakPosted 10/6/2012 6:39:35 PM
Sonic (with Chaos Emeralds) will Solo the PS all star cast, he deals with a angry bald guy on the daily bases yes he will pawn donte, raiden, sackboy(assuming it isn't in sackboy world) Kratos very easily...only person who will probably win is Nathan Drake because Luck > Overpoweredness > Skill

Now for you all who ignore pokemon...You can take away arceus there still no way for anyone on the cast to deal with prankster + sturdy pokemon (I mean whimiscott doing leech seed then switching into a sturdy nose pass or something) then there are power split shuckles and a bunch of other broken techniques. Hell a Sashed Charizard OHKO any thing that deals a physical blow to it using Counter

Truth is Pokemon will stall Everyone out...And this isn't even including baton pass teams or excadrill when the sand is up
#78Bahamut_ShinPosted 10/6/2012 6:39:45 PM
nemesiskite55 posted...
And a normal drill can still rip a person into shreds. Magic properties aren't needed to make a drill kill someone

Also, a new addition to why Kratos can kill Ganon: Kratos can go back in time to kill Demise, thus preventing Ganon's race from even starting. Unless Demise was killed with Evil's Bane weapons, but I have yet to play SS so I wouldn't know.

And really, who needs magical Ganon-killing weapons when you have access to some crazy QTE kills?

kirby can eat pretty much anything.
Big daddy drill is just a normal drill, in other words just a normal weapon not big deal.

I don't care about ganon, for me all he has it's his "evil king" title just like the "gods" in GoW.
---
this guy don't speak english!!
#79DefyingthelawPosted 10/6/2012 6:45:37 PM
You cant bring Pokemon into this since they arent in the actual SSBB. Theres only a handful of them in the cast of SSBB and the ones in the cast wouldnt pose much of a problem.

Sonic with the chaos emeralds would be very difficult to overcome.. if not impossible for the PSABR cast, if not for the fact it lasts only what? 20 or so seconds? 30 seconds? Many people in the PSABR cast could stall long enough for it to be over. Then Sonic gets roflstomped.
#80legendofskylandPosted 10/6/2012 6:51:21 PM
Bahamut_Shin posted...
nemesiskite55 posted...

kirby can eat pretty much anything.
Big daddy drill is just a normal drill, in other words just a normal weapon not big deal.

I don't care about ganon, for me all he has it's his "evil king" title just like the "gods" in GoW.

Did you even read my above post?