If the Smash Bros roster fought the PS all-stars roster

#81360ChambersPosted 10/6/2012 6:51:59 PM
I think dante would be on par or maybe even exceeding s.s
But im not to sure on dantes history though
#82MalkyeaImbakPosted 10/6/2012 6:52:03 PM
ah cool, then minus the pokemon and minus sonic/snake

I still think potentially Smash Roster would win...I mean Dante vs Link would be interesting but I hear the master sword kills evil and well demons are evil Right?

Kirby imo is overrated sure he can kick ass in dream world...but outside Dream World he's as standard as everyone else. I mean by the kirby logic Yoshi can swallow anything right?

Ike vs Kratos would be interesting also

Cole will kick ass both Coles
#83nemesiskite55Posted 10/6/2012 6:53:20 PM
Kirby can't eat bullets. Try absorbing the cannonballs from a Shotzo. I'm 80% certain it can't be done.

And again, Big Daddy's drill may be just a normal drill, but it doesn't stop the fact that IT'S A ****ING DRILL!! It can likely bore through most armor, if given enough time. And it can sure as hell pierce flesh and bone, as you should be able to tell from playing Bioshock
---
Playing: persona 4 (ps2), LoZ: Minish Cap (GBA), Disgaea 3 (VITA), MGS HD (VITA), Silent Hill 2 (PS2)
Waiting on: Ragnarok Odyssey, Zero Escape, P4G (all VITA)
#84DefyingthelawPosted 10/6/2012 6:54:22 PM
Both Coles fighting side by side.. Yeah I dont see an easy way for the SSBB cast to take that down.

Links abilities by themselves are pretty strong, but in SSBB he doesnt have many of his strong abilities.. so hard to say with Link.
#85jakestar0306Posted 10/6/2012 6:57:37 PM
The SSB roster has Ness, Lucas, and Kirby. It wins by default.
---
Jerry Lambert (Kevin Butler) is one of the worst people in the gaming industry.
People who agree: 8
#86lcedfirePosted 10/6/2012 7:00:02 PM
Just going to say that PK Flash in the earthbound universe is a ohko... and that wario would likely just eat everyone lol. I mean if you are considering that kratos is a god killer in his own universe, you should consider ohko-aoe moves in earthbound's universe.

For the PS side, pretty sure dante would win with his cutscene power to the max E&I. not sure about the others.
#87legendofskylandPosted 10/6/2012 7:00:44 PM
jakestar0306 posted...
The SSB roster has Ness, Lucas, and Kirby. It wins by default.

Playstation has Kratos, Raiden, Sackboy, Evil Cole, Ratchet. It wins by default

(See, i can be blunt too)
#88DefyingthelawPosted 10/6/2012 7:01:44 PM
Admittedly I dont know the powers of Lucas and Ness too much. But Im still hardpressed to say two little kids could bring down Kratos.. Who can bring down gods.
#89CrystalKing5426Posted 10/6/2012 7:03:45 PM
Defyingthelaw posted...
Ganondorf is only said that he can only be defeated in that way, since theres no other way in the Hylian universe to defeat him. Thats not enough to say nothing else from any other universe couldnt defeat him.

What Im trying to say if that was worded weirdly is; That just because in the Hylian universe the only way to defeat Ganon is light arrows/light/master sword whatever, that doesn't mean there isn't actually another way to kill him. I'm almost positive Kratos could easily find some way of killing him if Link can. Ganon does reincarnate a lot though, so killing him might be moot anyways.

"Evil's Bane" is a elemental properity attached to the MS. The Factpile match between Ganondorf and Soma Cruz proved that Evil's Bane and light/holy are two different elements. And to add to to that, in the FP match between Link and Kratos, Link won.
---
I come to GameFAQs to be an a-hole and create strife /hate on forum message boards. -GeassMaster
#90lcedfirePosted 10/6/2012 7:06:16 PM
Defyingthelaw posted...
Admittedly I dont know the powers of Lucas and Ness too much. But Im still hardpressed to say two little kids could bring down Kratos.. Who can bring down gods.

all depends if kratos gets hit by pk flash or not... in ssbb, it's a giant green burst. in earthbound, it's a literal flash of light. also, in earthbound ness/lucas can't actually die if they beat their opponent first due to the ticking hp bar system.

basically my point is you can't truly compare these things because the ssbb characters differ from their lore in their respective games. much like i'm sure psabr will.