Who do you think will be the next character reveal?

#11RainbowsaurusPosted 10/6/2012 11:30:51 PM
Pretty sure we're done with reveals until DLC. I know there's none planned at the moment, but it's obviously coming, otherwise they wouldn't keep on saying "launch" roster.
---
~Nathan Drake, the most gorgeous man in all of gaming~
PSN:Rain_Bow_saurus|XBL:(Coming Soon)|Wii/DS/3DS FC:Message me :D
#12Kaydos25(Topic Creator)Posted 10/6/2012 11:35:22 PM
I'd like to point out that I strongly believe they will be adding missing content which will be downloadable but wouldn't really be DLC per se.

A few games have done this, although I can't remember any right now :p if anyone else can remember any please post so. :)
#13NewMoonShadowPosted 10/6/2012 11:40:28 PM
Kaydos25 posted...
I'd like to point out that I strongly believe they will be adding missing content which will be downloadable but wouldn't really be DLC per se.

A few games have done this, although I can't remember any right now :p if anyone else can remember any please post so. :)

PC Games do it all the time, to the point where they're sometimes released unfinished and then completed later via patch. It's more rare, in fact almost unheard of, with console releases because Microsoft charges an exorbitant fee for every single post-release patch made to a game.

Sony seems to be pretty good about allowing necessary post-release patches though, and I can't imagine they'd have a problem with one of their own Developers doing it.
#14Reaper_ExEPosted 10/7/2012 12:01:47 AM
TL;DR
---
"I fight.... FOR THE USERS!"
PSN = Ace_ExE85
#153D3Posted 10/7/2012 12:08:13 AM(edited)
Except for the fact that this game would have released in about 3 weeks from today before it was delayed.

Regardless if new characters are free or not, they're still gonna be DLC.
---
Because Naughty Dog
Joel+Ellie=Jelly...You Jelly?
#163D3Posted 10/7/2012 12:09:14 AM
NewMoonShadow posted...
Kaydos25 posted...

PC Games do it all the time, to the point where they're sometimes released unfinished and then completed later via patch. It's more rare, in fact almost unheard of, with console releases because Microsoft charges an exorbitant fee for every single post-release patch made to a game.

Sony seems to be pretty good about allowing necessary post-release patches though, and I can't imagine they'd have a problem with one of their own Developers doing it.

SuperBot isn't owned by Sony.
---
Because Naughty Dog
Joel+Ellie=Jelly...You Jelly?
#17Kaydos25(Topic Creator)Posted 10/7/2012 12:27:03 AM
3D3 posted...
Except for the fact that this game would have released in about 3 weeks from today before it was delayed.

Regardless if new characters are free or not, they're still gonna be DLC.

They could have thought they had enough time to maybe fix it up, but regardless they didn't.

Well it would be "downloadable content" but it wouldn't be DLC as in post-production made content.
#18Kaydos25(Topic Creator)Posted 10/7/2012 7:09:28 AM
Further proof:

Why is there no overall trailer with all the characters yet?
#19Haku125Posted 10/7/2012 7:42:22 AM
Kaydos25 posted...
Further proof:

Because nariko and sir dan were meant to be the final reveals later on. Now that the time has past the final trailer will be released.
---
Official Final Fantasy hater of the PSASBR board
About 30 topics are made a day for this annoying franchise. I hope it isnt represented at all.
#20Vanitas_RemnantPosted 10/7/2012 7:55:44 AM
Haku125 posted...
Kaydos25 posted...
Further proof:

Because nariko and sir dan were meant to be the final reveals later on. Now that the time has past the final trailer will be released.

I hope its a CGI one with everyone fighting/

Then at the very end Polygon Man appears :o
---
I feel a draft on my butt