CARTOON NETWORK Punch Time Explosion XL has even more content than this game

#31SpacePirateKhanPosted 10/7/2012 12:24:54 PM
Cartoon Network is the single worst pile of crap I've wasted money on this generation. There are probably worse games I haven't bought, but Punch-Time Explosion was atrocious. They didn't even try to half-ass the voice acting for the characters, many/most of the characters sound like garbage. The gameplay was extremely shallow and sloppy - did you try throwing someone? Everyone has the same crappy throw. The physics are pretty horrible, there's two Ben 10's (kind of like the twin Cole complaint, but with less varied playstyle). It's like they took a lame handheld Cartoon Network low-budget game and ported it straight to console with no improvements. Oh wait....!
---
"Card Sagas Wars is one of the greatest fighting games of all time. Of all time!"
~Captain Khan
#32ToroStationMeowPosted 10/7/2012 8:31:08 PM
_krat0s_ posted...
you know who plays CNPTE?

..........nobody

Not even your mom, huh?
---
Meow.
#33NewMoonShadowPosted 10/7/2012 8:34:02 PM
SpacePirateKhan posted...
Cartoon Network is the single worst pile of crap I've wasted money on this generation. There are probably worse games I haven't bought, but Punch-Time Explosion was atrocious. They didn't even try to half-ass the voice acting for the characters, many/most of the characters sound like garbage. The gameplay was extremely shallow and sloppy - did you try throwing someone? Everyone has the same crappy throw. The physics are pretty horrible, there's two Ben 10's (kind of like the twin Cole complaint, but with less varied playstyle). It's like they took a lame handheld Cartoon Network low-budget game and ported it straight to console with no improvements. Oh wait....!

Actually according to Reviewers the XL version of the game did in fact feature improved graphics and controls. Which speaks to how godawful the original 3DS version must've been in the first place.
#34OmegaPillowPosted 10/7/2012 8:44:11 PM
The game was awesome, sold it after 3 weeks of playing it
---
Psn: An_Axe_Murderer capcoms defense force damage control on sfxt::http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/999533-street-fighter-x-tekken/62143163
#35chocolatemc42Posted 10/7/2012 8:52:08 PM
NewMoonShadow posted...

Actually according to Reviewers the XL version of the game did in fact feature improved graphics and controls. Which speaks to how godawful the original 3DS version must've been in the first place.

I uh... liked it enough to say it was meh! Needed tweaking, but had well crafted levels, movesets, and for the most part was true to source material. Needed representation from Ed, Edd, and Eddy, Cow & Chicken, Courage the Cowardly Dog, and Secret Saturdays tbqh... but certainly had more stages AND characters than this. Even the idea behind Synergy assists, and the items were awesome! If it had solid hit detection, and was less floaty, I'd recommend it OVER this.
---
Not changing this sig till we get a proper Mega Man sequel!
PSN: Michael_Thomas09
#36jums212Posted 10/7/2012 8:58:59 PM
LMAO AT THIS THREAD. XD
PUNCH TIME IS LOL ...nuff said..
---
PSN: melancholy212
Future PSASBR addict
#37BkzUziPosted 10/7/2012 9:01:07 PM
LuminescentRule posted...
How many characters and stages does cartoon network have?

26 characters iirc
#38AceinuPosted 10/7/2012 9:05:27 PM
McFordmanson posted...
Johnbobb posted...
Mario_Bones posted...
Punch Time Explosion had Captain Planet in it, therefore it is better than any other game

---
PSN: http://i33.tinypic.com/30ts4ua.png
Shikamaru lover all day err' day
#39chocolatemc42Posted 10/7/2012 9:10:48 PM

To be fair, Young Ben 10 used Aliens and wore costumes from Original Ben 10. So if anything, he was MORE different than the Cole comparison.
---
Not changing this sig till we get a proper Mega Man sequel!
PSN: Michael_Thomas09
#40NewMoonShadowPosted 10/8/2012 4:20:14 AM
chocolatemc42 posted...

To be fair, Young Ben 10 used Aliens and wore costumes from Original Ben 10. So if anything, he was MORE different than the Cole comparison.

Yeah, I don't know where you got that Li'l Ben was a clone, I don't think I saw a single move from him that Teen Ben had.