The message you selected is no longer available for viewing.

Now that we live in a world where length is everything...

#1pdizzles125Posted 10/7/2012 7:01:54 AM
How long do you think PSASBR will last? Being that it is just a party fighter and nothing else. Sure it's gonna be fun, but how long do YOU think you'll be playing it?
---
Waiting for:RagOd, AC3L, P4G, BO2, FF14
SoulSac, PSABR
#2Darknessbeast10Posted 10/7/2012 7:04:19 AM
VERY, very, very, very , long time.
---
PSN: look at my name, GT: ShadowSiege420
Official UDON Taskmaster of the UMVC3 boards, http://puu.sh/v79K <---- PS3 UMVC3's Finest
#3aperfectorestesPosted 10/7/2012 7:04:53 AM
I still play melee and brawl soooo I guessing a long time.

I haven't played it so it's just a guess.
---
LIGHTNING FOR PSASBR!
blackplastic232: "Maybe they hate it because "popular music" tends to be a genre that a lot of people arn't fond of."
#4TrivioPosted 10/7/2012 7:16:59 AM
Pretty long time, it looks that it doesnt require much skill if at all so its easy to pick up again.
I dont like fighters that require too much skill (MK, SF SC for example) its such a pain in the ass to learn and stress over combos and get upset when losing.
This game looks fun even while losing, not so big a competition.
---
" Don't be afraid to ask him the tough questions. When he doesn't know the awnser he will just pretend he didn't hear you. "
#5wwinterj25Posted 10/7/2012 7:30:28 AM(edited)
Considering the online works very good in the game or at least in the beta anyway I'd say it'll last a long time. The level up system sounds interesting although I'd like to know more and apparently the game has a lot to unlock so I think it's a safe bet to say the life of this game will be healthy. I'd imagine a lot will get the game for Christmas.

Personally I was on the beta everyday I had it. With only 5 characters and 2 stages I still found the game very fun and didn't get bored. I think I'll play the game a lot as it's easy just to "bang one out" now and then whenever you feel like playing the game or have some time to kill. It'll be a great game to use when wanting to take a brake from the big game titles such as AC 3, God of War and so on.
---
One who knows nothing can understand nothing - GamerTag: wwinterj/PSN wwinterj
#6vital_tundraPosted 10/7/2012 7:28:46 AM
wwinterj25 posted...
Considering the online works very good in the game or at least in the beta anyway I'd say it'll last a long time. The level up system sounds interesting although I'd like to know more and apparently the game has a lot to unlock so I think it's a safe bet to say the life of this game will be healthy. I'd imagine a lot will get the game for Christmas.

I think the level up system is just for unlocks. So you get constant unlocks as you level up as well as unlocks through challenges and the like
---
I wish Blastoise was my dad. He wouldn't beat my mom like what her boyfriend, Johnny does. If Blastoise was my dad things would be different around here.
#7wwinterj25Posted 10/7/2012 7:32:19 AM
vital_tundra posted...
I think the level up system is just for unlocks. So you get constant unlocks as you level up as well as unlocks through challenges and the like

If that's true that's good to hear as it sounds like I'll be playing the game a lot to unlock stuff. What are them minion chibi things also? One was show of Kat from DMC.
---
One who knows nothing can understand nothing - GamerTag: wwinterj/PSN wwinterj
#8vital_tundraPosted 10/7/2012 7:47:26 AM
wwinterj25 posted...
vital_tundra posted...

If that's true that's good to hear as it sounds like I'll be playing the game a lot to unlock stuff. What are them minion chibi things also? One was show of Kat from DMC.

They still haven't said much about minions besides that they are minions
---
I wish Blastoise was my dad. He wouldn't beat my mom like what her boyfriend, Johnny does. If Blastoise was my dad things would be different around here.