Played demo at BestBuy

#1ManafrontPosted 10/7/2012 3:03:58 PM
Did not like how you weren't able to chain moves, It seemed like everything i did would put the person in a state of invulnerability. Played as kratos, jak, rappa and big daddy. Too much knocking away not enough actually combat.
---
PLEASE HALEP HEAL TY ^O^
#2wwinterj25Posted 10/7/2012 3:05:48 PM
k
---
One who knows nothing can understand nothing - GamerTag: wwinterj/PSN wwinterj
#3ZeroGravity38Posted 10/7/2012 3:11:25 PM
l
---
PSN: ZeroGravity38
#4sworderPosted 10/7/2012 3:26:06 PM
That's because you suck, no offense.

Clearly combos are possible because SB put up videos. No one picks up SSB for the first time and starts comboing. There's a learning curve.
#5Manafront(Topic Creator)Posted 10/7/2012 4:55:52 PM
there is no learning curve, it's not hard. simple game nothing to master
---
PLEASE HALEP HEAL TY ^O^
#6IcyFlamez96Posted 10/7/2012 4:58:58 PM
Manafront posted...

Dumb post.
---
[Not removing this from sig until a new Ratchet and Clank game that I can be hyped for is announced.]
Lightning, Cloud AND Sora for PSASBR!
#7ConradimusPrimePosted 10/7/2012 4:59:54 PM
Manafront posted...

Chess is incredibly simple too. Just saying.
---
http://misternefarious.deviantart.com/
#8diebuster2Posted 10/7/2012 5:33:13 PM
lol at the defensive posts. haha.
---
"You either die a hero, or you live long enough to see yourself become the villain" - Harvey Dent.
#9IcyFlamez96Posted 10/7/2012 5:46:56 PM
diebuster2 posted...
lol at the defensive posts. haha.

His first post was alright, his second post was just dumb.
---
[Not removing this from sig until a new Ratchet and Clank game that I can be hyped for is announced.]
Lightning, Cloud AND Sora for PSASBR!
#10_tanjil_Posted 10/7/2012 5:54:49 PM(edited)
Manafront posted...
Did not like how you weren't able to chain moves, It seemed like everything i did would put the person in a state of invulnerability. Played as kratos, jak, rappa and big daddy. Too much knocking away not enough actually combat.

Well everyone seems to be bashing you, not sure if anyone else has tried it themselves though....

So I got a question, when you say nothing combos do you mean exactly that. Like for example light punch light punch medium kick = 3 hit combo if chained/linked properly?

Well guess I shouldn't be surprised, though it has been years, I don't remember being able to chain many hits in smash, guess this game went with a similar approach....assuming you know how to play....