Something that will never happen. But imagine a Nintendo x Sony Brawler game.

#11zxelman(Topic Creator)Posted 10/7/2012 7:19:22 PM
NotoriousLynx- posted...
I don't see why people think this idea is so unrealistic. I mean, sure, right now it is. But at some point, SEGA was basically Sony, and look at Super Smash Bros. Brawl.

I probably shouldn't say that it will never happen.

Still, Sony is still here for now. We're not here to anticipate the future. Let the news come when it's ready if Sony really is going to budge. Let's avoid that discussion though.
---
Official Toro of PlayStation All-Stars: Battle Royale Board
Steam & PSN: Xelorx
#12Rogue_MercurialPosted 10/8/2012 12:03:40 AM
zxelman posted...
NotoriousLynx- posted...
I don't see why people think this idea is so unrealistic. I mean, sure, right now it is. But at some point, SEGA was basically Sony, and look at Super Smash Bros. Brawl.

Still, Sony is still here for now. We're not here to anticipate the future. Let the news come when it's ready if Sony really is going to budge. Let's avoid that discussion though.

It WON'T happen. That's like saying maybe Coke and Pepsi will make a soft drink together.
---
Mistakes have been made, others will be blamed.
#13kupo1705Posted 10/8/2012 12:04:51 AM
Rogue_Mercurial posted...
zxelman posted...
NotoriousLynx- posted...

It WON'T happen. That's like saying maybe Coke and Pepsi will make a soft drink together.

That's completely different.
#14IcyFlamez96Posted 10/8/2012 12:07:59 AM
I always thought that would never ever happen but now since I think hard about it, I think its a possibility in the future that they may have a Sony vs Nintendo brawler.
---
[Not removing this from sig until a new Ratchet and Clank game that I can be hyped for is announced.]
Lightning, Cloud AND Sora for PSASBR!
#15SSBR10Posted 10/8/2012 1:07:41 AM(edited)
I first need to know the story of PSASBR before I can come up with one for this game. For SSB, we already have the Subspace story.

Based on what little we do have, all of the characters in PSASBR are taken from their own worlds and placed in this one, whereas the characters in SSBB all reside in one world so this may not be too easy.

I could say that the PSASBR characters somehow ends up in the World of Trophies and either target or get targetted by the SSB characters before it becomes an all out war between both sides. Meanwhile, Raiden encounter Snake (who's been missing from the MG world and has been stuck in the WoT)) and the two team up to find the real problem.

IcyFlamez96 posted...
I always thought that would never ever happen but now since I think hard about it, I think its a possibility in the future that they may have a Sony vs Nintendo brawler.

If one of them stop making consoles, that is.
---
Little Mac, Mega Man, Travis Touchdown for Super Smash Bros. 4.
Street Fighter x Mortal Kombat, Shonen Jump vs. Capcom please.
#16pikapika212Posted 10/8/2012 1:02:15 AM
I rather have a Guilty Gear vs Blazblue game
---
Guilty Gear - (Main) - Baiken, A.B.A, Zappa, Slayer (Sub) Dizzy - Anji Mito - Sol Badguy, Ky Kiske
Blazblue - (Main) - Rachel Alucard, Hakumen (Sub) Platinum