The message you selected is no longer available for viewing.

Hey Everyone! A Friendly Playstation All-Stars intro from Walrus_Rodeo!

#1Walrus_RodeoPosted 10/9/2012 3:36:27 AM
Hi guys. Walrus_Rodeo here. Everyone enjoying the wait leading up to this game? I just wanted to let you all know that I *will* be getting this game, and I *will* be posting on these forums about it. :0)

Hope everyone's having a great time playing other amazing PS3 titles while they wait for this game! :o)

I've been lurking recently, but the board has been kind of slow lately. Let's take some time to talk about some of the best strategies you think will apply to this game, based on the gameplay from related games. Let's discuss both the single player and multiplayer if there theoretically could have been one. :O)
#2fanofpsallstarsPosted 10/9/2012 3:51:09 AM
its a great game nothing more to say
---
wesker for playstation all stars
also this guy http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/user.php?=25245353 is a troll
#3_The_Hitcher_Posted 10/9/2012 4:02:33 AM
Oh no, not W_R...
---
PSN: ForeverLost
XBL: ForeverLost360
#4Nate_DihldorffPosted 10/9/2012 4:32:42 AM
20: New User (2)
Awarded to users with at least 20 Karma. Can create 10 topics, 75 messages per day. Can now mark messages for moderation and view own posting history.

Account Created: Friday, May 4, 2012 4:30 AM
---
Random GameFAQs user in regards to a used game: "No tutorial since its from GameStop."
#5Walrus_Rodeo(Topic Creator)Posted 10/9/2012 5:20:35 AM
Hi Nate,

I don't really get why you posted my stats instead of answering any of my questions...

Yes I'm a new user, I assume you were too at one point?
#6TaizukuPosted 10/9/2012 5:24:57 AM
There is multiplayer...
---
"I just started playing UMvC3 2 weeks ago, but it's aiite I'm good doe" ~ BipBop
PSN: MobileFlame
#7TUSMEnterprisesPosted 10/9/2012 5:34:32 AM
Walrus_Rodeo posted...
Hi Nate,

I don't really get why you posted my stats instead of answering any of my questions...

People make this assumption that new user = troll account. Not sure why that is, just ignore it, and TRY to enjoy your stay.
---
The engine belongs in the back.
Official Dodge Viper of the GT5 Boards.
#8Walrus_Rodeo(Topic Creator)Posted 10/9/2012 5:36:18 AM
Thank you TUSMEnterprises, I will :0)
#9_The_Hitcher_Posted 10/9/2012 5:42:52 AM
TUSMEnterprises posted...
Walrus_Rodeo posted...
Hi Nate,

People make this assumption that new user = troll account. Not sure why that is, just ignore it, and TRY to enjoy your stay.

He is here to troll though, just in a very elaborate way.

For years there have been multiple accounts like this, the first one was W_R but there have been many variations using words that start with those letters. They act incredibly condescending and repeatedly claim to be unbeatable, even if someone actually records a match in which he's destroyed in which case he'll just deny it was him.

It might not always have been the same guy, but the character they're playing has been on the boards for most popular PS3 multiplayer games since at least 2007. If it is the same guy I have to admire his dedication though, and it is a rather good trolling technique.
---
PSN: ForeverLost
XBL: ForeverLost360
#10Walrus_Rodeo(Topic Creator)Posted 10/9/2012 5:46:53 AM
Wow the Hitcher, that's pretty... I'm not sure what the word I'm looking for is, but I can assure you my name is just a creature of circumstance!

I was at Sea World a few years ago watching the Sea Lion show, they were doing a Rodeo and out came a huge Walrus, it was one of the funniest things I have ever seen. Hence the screen name for the past few years.

Now if we can all please get back on topic?