If the Smash Bros roster fought the PS all-stars roster(Fictional Debates Only)

#121Capitan_KidPosted 10/9/2012 6:38:50 PM
T_l_M_B_0 posted...
Capitan_Kid posted...
Theres no point in using evil Cole after he absorbed the beast. We dont know which or how much power john gave him. The Beast's powers may have just amplified Cole's. As far as we've seen, all he can do is use amplified electricity to blow up jets and the ability to make new conduits. Any abilities besides those are non canon because Cole hasnt used them.

No, John passed on all of his abilities to Cole. That is stated in game. Cole has everything he had before + all of Johns abilities + maybe even more.

Powers. Those powers being shooting giant fireballs at people and the conduit thing. Either way weve never seen cole use those powers. Theres no telling what john did to Cole besides amplify his electricity powers and turn people into conduits.
---
D-O-G-A-R-S DOGARS!!
#122geneocidePosted 10/9/2012 6:43:27 PM
Capitan_Kid posted...
T_l_M_B_0 posted...
Capitan_Kid posted...
Theres no point in using evil Cole after he absorbed the beast. We dont know which or how much power john gave him. The Beast's powers may have just amplified Cole's. As far as we've seen, all he can do is use amplified electricity to blow up jets and the ability to make new conduits. Any abilities besides those are non canon because Cole hasnt used them.

No, John passed on all of his abilities to Cole. That is stated in game. Cole has everything he had before + all of Johns abilities + maybe even more.

Powers. Those powers being shooting giant fireballs at people and the conduit thing. Either way weve never seen cole use those powers. Theres no telling what john did to Cole besides amplify his electricity powers and turn people into conduits.

...... We saw him take a nuke to the face too.... And in the final cutscene John went haywire and blow up the city with cole standing right next to him as he was giving cole his power....
---
Ahhh! My ding ding dong!
#123T_l_M_B_0Posted 10/9/2012 8:53:41 PM
Capitan_Kid posted...
T_l_M_B_0 posted...
Capitan_Kid posted...

It is stated in game that John transferred all of his abilities to Cole. Cole literally turned into the Beast. Pyrokinesis, teleportation, regeneration, amplification, every.
---
Lightning is a terrible character. Deal with it.
Official Riku of the PASBR board.
#124howiehiewPosted 10/10/2012 12:18:52 AM
Sackboy brings Sweet tooth's and Kratos's imaginations to life. There were no survivors.
---
"Violent video games don't create psychopaths, video games make psychopaths more creative"
#125kupo1705Posted 10/10/2012 12:20:49 AM
Link cannot be defeated, unless it's OoT Link.

Mario + star = 1 hit KO and invincibility.
#126legendofskylandPosted 10/10/2012 6:02:28 AM
kupo1705 posted...

Mario doesn't exactly become Sonic the hedgehog when he picks up a star. I'm sure staying away from him till the star power drains ain't hard.
#127Master_strikerPosted 10/10/2012 7:37:56 AM
I'd just like to say that

Kratos can die, he cannot come back from the dead when he wants, he cannot slow down time, nor can he change fate how he wants.

He may be able to travel trough time.

Every god in GoW can die from a physical injury, Kratos came back from the dead twice, in Gow1 Zeus as the grave digger helped him... Meaning he didnt do it alone and in GoW2 the titans revived him.
In Gow3 he didn't die, he was simply thrown to hades's palace.
To change fate, Kratos would have an unfair advantage in a fight.
---
yooooooo
#128Chzrm3Posted 10/10/2012 8:06:15 AM
kupo1705 posted...

Oooh, why can't Link be defeated?
---
If I haven't mentioned Kat in my post, it's because she is so beautiful and precarious that I just wanted to show her how much she means to me.
#129zxelmanPosted 10/10/2012 8:07:57 AM
I mostly see the same arguments when I come back to check these threads.

And even then when they are different, it's a little painful to read some of them.

Kind of wish these threads would stop, but 'tis only a wish.
---
Official Toro of PlayStation All-Stars: Battle Royale Board
Steam & PSN: Xelorx
#130Hark21BallPosted 10/10/2012 10:32:48 AM
Kirby Punching a planet in half

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=shZJYRWGbhE#t=00m43s
---
Brawl FC- 2621-2574-6694
I am one can short of a six pack!- Dr. Weird