If the Smash Bros roster fought the PS all-stars roster(Fictional Debates Only)

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation All-Stars Battle Royale
  3. If the Smash Bros roster fought the PS all-stars roster(Fictional Debates Only)
3 years ago#51
Capitan_Kid posted...
Its never been stated that the Link in brawl is the Link from Twilight Princess. The Link in brawl is a representation of all adult Links. Just like Zelda in brawl is a representation of all Zelda's. If she was TP Zelda then she wouldnt have a transformation.

Even if he isn't specifically the TP Link, he still isn't MM Link.
---
Lightning is a terrible character. Deal with it.
Official Riku of the PASBR board.
3 years ago#52
Capitan_Kid posted...
Its never been stated that the Link in brawl is the Link from Twilight Princess. The Link in brawl is a representation of all adult Links. Just like Zelda in brawl is a representation of all Zelda's. If she was TP Zelda then she wouldnt have a transformation.

Just checked and it said the Master Sword didn't appear in Majora's mask. Correct me if I'm wrong.
And isn't the Link in Brawl holding a Master Sword? So it can't be the one from MAjora's Mask.
3 years ago#53
And you're using a power from a cutsene we never actually use in gameplay. I figure it's only fair to give the other character's their godly abilities, regardless of incarnation, or stage or life. In other words, Jak in full ligh form/dark form's all the time, Link in Fierce Deity mode or Wielding all the power given to him, Ganon at max power, Evil Cole in Beast mode, Kratos while he's a god, Super Sonic. etc. It's only fair if you're going to pull the Beast Mode card with Evil Cole.
---
GT: Dsurion21
3 years ago#54
BkzUzi posted...
Capitan_Kid posted...

Just checked and it said the Master Sword didn't appear in Majora's mask. Correct me if I'm wrong.
And isn't the Link in Brawl holding a Master Sword? So it can't be the one from MAjora's Mask.

The Link in MM didnt have the master sword but that Link was represented in Melee. The Brawl Link is all the adult ones
---
D-O-G-A-R-S DOGARS!!
3 years ago#55
Dsurions_Wrath posted...
And you're using a power from a cutsene we never actually use in gameplay. I figure it's only fair to give the other character's their godly abilities, regardless of incarnation, or stage or life. In other words, Jak in full ligh form/dark form's all the time, Link in Fierce Deity mode or Wielding all the power given to him, Ganon at max power, Evil Cole in Beast mode, Kratos while he's a god, Super Sonic. etc. It's only fair if you're going to pull the Beast Mode card with Evil Cole.

No. Fierce Deity Mask is not past of SSBB Link's canon, therefore he cannot use it. The Beast is part of Evil Cole's canon thus he can use it. Links are all different (other than a few). They are not the same character. They can only use the max power they have available to them based on their canon.
---
3 years ago#56
TP Link has a set of Invincible armor as long as he has rupees. OoT has Naryu's Love and those other goddess spells. Plus he has 4 bottles with fairies that can bring him back to life.
---
D-O-G-A-R-S DOGARS!!
3 years ago#57
Capitan_Kid posted...
BkzUzi posted...
Capitan_Kid posted...

The Link in MM didnt have the master sword but that Link was represented in Melee. The Brawl Link is all the adult ones

Adult Links still did not have the Fierce Deity Mask, so it cannot be used.
---
3 years ago#58
Capitan_Kid posted...
TP Link has a set of Invincible armor as long as he has rupees. OoT has Naryu's Love and those other goddess spells. Plus he has 4 bottles with fairies that can bring him back to life.

All of those are temporary. Once they run out, he's toast.
---
3 years ago#59
T_l_M_B_0 posted...
Capitan_Kid posted...

When you have 999 rupees it takes a looooong time. Enough time to kill some Sony characters
---
D-O-G-A-R-S DOGARS!!
3 years ago#60
Capitan_Kid posted...
T_l_M_B_0 posted...
Capitan_Kid posted...

When you have 999 rupees it takes a looooong time.

999 seconds lol That give him almost 17 minutes of safety. After that, he's done for.
---
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation All-Stars Battle Royale
  3. If the Smash Bros roster fought the PS all-stars roster(Fictional Debates Only)

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived