If the Smash Bros roster fought the PS all-stars roster(Fictional Debates Only)

#81HaigicotsuPosted 10/9/2012 5:35:42 PM
T_l_M_B_0 posted...
Nope, If he were to somehow make Evil Cole good it wouldn't make him lose any of his abilities. Cole's abilities aren't dictated by his morality, they are dictated by the choices he makes. Changing his morality does not change the choices he has made in the past. You'd have to time travel to take away Evil Cole's abilities.

Than what about the Chaos Control argument?
And change space to ocean, I was too used to seeing the fly into space argument in other canon battles I forgot Cole's weak to water.
---
UMVC3 --Nemesis/Phoenix Wright/ Akuma or a crappy Doom
#82T_l_M_B_0Posted 10/9/2012 5:37:27 PM
Haigicotsu posted...
T_l_M_B_0 posted...
Nope, If he were to somehow make Evil Cole good it wouldn't make him lose any of his abilities. Cole's abilities aren't dictated by his morality, they are dictated by the choices he makes. Changing his morality does not change the choices he has made in the past. You'd have to time travel to take away Evil Cole's abilities.

And change space to ocean, I was too used to seeing the fly into space argument in other canon battles I forgot Cole's weak to water.

I don't know enough about Sonic to know what Chaos Control is.
---
Lightning is a terrible character. Deal with it.
Official Riku of the PASBR board.
#83Dsurions_WrathPosted 10/9/2012 5:38:52 PM
From what remember about Chaos Control, it's basically flat out manipulating time and space with the power of one or more Chaos Emeralds.
---
GT: Dsurion21
#84HaigicotsuPosted 10/9/2012 5:39:39 PM
T_l_M_B_0 posted...
Haigicotsu posted...
T_l_M_B_0 posted...

Super Sonic freezes time with the powers of the Chaos Emeralds by saying "Chaos Control"

Oh just before someone says it, Time freezing =/= Time traveling
---
UMVC3 --Nemesis/Phoenix Wright/ Akuma or a crappy Doom
#85T_l_M_B_0Posted 10/9/2012 5:44:50 PM
Haigicotsu posted...
T_l_M_B_0 posted...
Haigicotsu posted...
T_l_M_B_0 posted...

Super Sonic freezes time with the powers of the Chaos Emeralds by saying "Chaos Control"

Oh just before someone says it, Time freezing =/= Time traveling

Sonic isn't the only one who has time manipulation, Clank can use his ChronoScepter (which gives him control over time) to keep Cole from being stopped by any time based abilities. And lets say hypothetically Clank isn't there. Sonic pauses time and destroys Cole, he will just build himself back up from a molecular level thanks to the abilities he absorbed from the Beast.
---
#86geneocidePosted 10/9/2012 5:45:40 PM
After cole gets the beast I am not sure how water would effect him.
---
Ahhh! My ding ding dong!
#87roxas9001Posted 10/9/2012 5:48:19 PM
Again SS chucks cole off into space with Telekinesis.
---
Not changing this until DmCrap flops.
Official Snow Villiers of the Lightning Returns Board.
#88T_l_M_B_0Posted 10/9/2012 5:49:04 PM
roxas9001 posted...
Again SS chucks cole off into space with Telekinesis.

Cole teleports before he leaves the atmosphere.
---
#89geneocidePosted 10/9/2012 5:49:52 PM
We should totally roleplay out this fight!!
---
Ahhh! My ding ding dong!
#90MegamanRockX2Posted 10/9/2012 5:50:12 PM
Equal results

winning
---
G_Corp_CEO: The sandals help with Shungokusatsu.
Gives him arch support for the foot slide action.