The message you selected is no longer available for viewing.

First 5 characters you're trying out and why?

#1CalibuhrrPosted 10/9/2012 6:31:13 PM
1) Raiden. because MGS is my favorite series ever
2) Dante because I want try his move cancelling attacks
3) Evil Cole because inFAMOUS is my favorite PS3 game
4) Heihachi because I want to see how he plays like a traditional fighting game character.
5) Ratchet because Ratchet and Clank was my favorite PS2 series.
#2gameghy555Posted 10/9/2012 6:35:59 PM
1.) Big Daddy:

One of the most important characters to video game history. And one of my favorites.

2.) Nathan Drake

Personal favorite and hilarious one liners.

3.) Toro

Adorable character. Plus a unique move set,

4.) Ratchet & Clank

Personal favorite. Seems to have good mid-range moves.

5.) Sir Dan

Seems fun to play as.

Keep in mind, I've played all 6 of the Beta characters already.
---
PSN: MoHSalim
http://www.youtube.com/m0hsalim
#3zxelmanPosted 10/9/2012 6:36:21 PM
1) Toro because stance-shifting
2) Sackboy because he's awesome
3) Nathan Drake because he looks like he has an interesting moveset, plus I like his games
4) Raiden because he's a cyborg-ninja
5) Dante because of his combos
---
Official Toro of PlayStation All-Stars: Battle Royale Board
Steam & PSN: Xelorx
#4Majora999Posted 10/9/2012 6:38:47 PM(edited)
1. Sir Dan. I may have just gotten into MediEvil this year, thanks to this game, but after playing the original and MediEvil 2 it's just about my favorite Sony IP and he was my most wanted first-party.

2. Cole. Once again, inFAMOUS is a recent fandom of mine, I got into it when the PSN went down and I got it for free, and once again it's become a favorite of mine. The gameplay, the story, the aesthetic, I love everything about it and I prefer the Hero kharma overall. Besides, canon is king!

3. Evil Cole. See above.

4. Either Spike, because I enjoyed the original Ape Escape and his moveset looks fun, or Ratchet, simply because I adore Ratchet & Clank.

5. Whichever of the two wasn't #4.
---
Not changing sig until Gamefreak brings back R/S/E Secret Bases ~ 2/20/11
#5AndKevinBaconPosted 10/9/2012 6:37:58 PM
1. Jak. Because Jak and Daxter is my favorite game series.
2. Ratchet. Because Ratchet & Clank is my second favorite game series.
3. Spike. I think he has the coolest-looking moveset. Dual stun clubs + cool gadgets + summoning apes.
4. Good Cole. I love inFamous and I prefer playing good in those games.
5. Sackboy. Love LBP and he's just so damn adorable.
#6RainbowsaurusPosted 10/9/2012 6:40:39 PM
1. Drake. Uncharted is one of my favorite series and I like the look of his gameplay. The other reason is in my sig.
2. Ratchet: another one of my favorite series, and Ratchet's so fuzzy and adorable :3
3. Spike. If his original design is an alt, he'll be the first person I play actually. I love Ape Escape so much, and I was hoping he'd be in since they announced PSASBR.
4. Parappa. His gameplay is pretty fun, and his game is awesome.
5. Cole. His moves seem like they'll be pretty good, and I love Infamous.
---
~Nathan Drake, the most gorgeous man in all of gaming~
PSN:Rain_Bow_saurus|XBL:(Coming Soon)|Wii/DS/3DS FC:Message me :D
#7Calibuhrr(Topic Creator)Posted 10/9/2012 6:43:37 PM
majora999 posted...
1. Sir Dan. I may have just gotten into MediEvil this year, thanks to this game, but after playing the original and MediEvil 2 it's just about my favorite Sony IP and he was my most wanted first-party.

2. Cole. Once again, inFAMOUS is a recent fandom of mine, I got into it when the PSN went down and I got it for free, and once again it's become a favorite of mine. The gameplay, the story, the aesthetic, I love everything about it and I prefer the Hero kharma overall. Besides, canon is king!

3. Evil Cole. See above.

4. Either Spike, because I enjoyed the original Ape Escape and his moveset looks fun, or Ratchet, simply because I adore Ratchet & Clank.

I got Medievil because of this game too but I can't get into it, it's kind of hard to me lol
#8Majora999Posted 10/9/2012 6:46:18 PM
Calibuhrr posted...
majora999 posted...

3. Evil Cole. See above.

I got Medievil because of this game too but I can't get into it, it's kind of hard to me lol

It's kind of hard the first time, mainly because the control is automatically a little screwed up, and Sir Dan's physics are a little slippery, kinda like Luigi in 3D Mario games.

Try this: When you go into the game, press the PS button, go to control options and set it from Digital to Analog. Doing that makes it so the control stick will make Sir Dan run and the buttons make him walk, it makes it easier to align jumps and adds a little ease to running in general.
---
Not changing sig until Gamefreak brings back R/S/E Secret Bases ~ 2/20/11
#9RainbowsaurusPosted 10/9/2012 6:49:56 PM
Well, since there's a little MediEvil conversation going on, is it a good game? I saw the 2nd one at a game store the other day and told my dad about how Sir Dan is in this game. My dad instantly wanted to buy it, but we didn't because I wasn't sure whether it was good or not.
---
~Nathan Drake, the most gorgeous man in all of gaming~
PSN:Rain_Bow_saurus|XBL:(Coming Soon)|Wii/DS/3DS FC:Message me :D
#10TheNardDogPosted 10/9/2012 6:51:18 PM
Jak & Daxter
Nathan Drake
Spike
Sweet Tooth
Parappa
---
Crash most wanted for PSASBR
Little Mac most wanted for SSB4