The message you selected is no longer available for viewing.

A few questions about the upcoming PS+ beta

#1DarkECOJakPosted 10/9/2012 9:49:05 PM
It's been a pretty confusing couple of weeks in regards to how this new beta is going to go down. It's being called a "public beta", yet it's also being said that you need PlayStation + in order to download it. I'm no scientist, but that doesn't sound all that public. So I have a few questions in regards to this...

1. Will Plus users be getting it FIRST and then basic users will be able to download it at a later time? Or will it simply be for those subscribed?

2. For the Plus portion, will we need to be subscribed BEFORE the beta becomes readily available? Or would I be able to purchase a month of it after it's already out? I'm asking simply because you never know if they're going to change their whole scenario on this beta like they have for several others things.
---
Love Mystery Science Theater? Check out ROFL@TheMovies! http://www.youtube.com/user/ROFLatTheMovies?feature=mhee
#2BombermanFanaticPosted 10/9/2012 9:50:16 PM
Nobody really knows yet. Not even Superbot knows all the details of the beta.
---
I enjoyed Shadow the Hedgehog.
# Of other people who have: 61,including taoxadasa
#3sinncrossPosted 10/10/2012 12:21:59 AM
All they said was PSN beta.

It happens pretty much close to launch.

as long as the beta is still active then it does not matter when you get psn+
---
Movie Review Blog: http://cruizd.blogspot.com
Japan is so nice!
#4Omega_Zero_XPPosted 10/10/2012 12:25:29 AM
The biggest question is:

What will be leaked? I wanna know more about the damn minions already!
---
Its a wonderful world... this world that ends with you.
That's the last of my post. Stop reading. Stop reading right now. NOW! WHY ARE YOU STILL READING!!!!
#5LuminescentRulePosted 10/10/2012 1:15:19 AM(edited)
The biggest question is:

What will be leaked? I wanna know more about the damn minions already!

What do you want to know? They already showed minions for Heihachi, Sly, Ratchet and Nariko.

---
http://card.psnprofiles.com/1/EmperorLawlight.png
#6SelitePosted 10/10/2012 6:55:51 AM
DarkECOJak posted...
It's been a pretty confusing couple of weeks in regards to how this new beta is going to go down. It's being called a "public beta", yet it's also being said that you need PlayStation + in order to download it. I'm no scientist, but that doesn't sound all that public. So I have a few questions in regards to this...

1. Will Plus users be getting it FIRST and then basic users will be able to download it at a later time? Or will it simply be for those subscribed?

2. For the Plus portion, will we need to be subscribed BEFORE the beta becomes readily available? Or would I be able to purchase a month of it after it's already out? I'm asking simply because you never know if they're going to change their whole scenario on this beta like they have for several others things.

Public as in available to the public. At least some of the public.
---
Topic addict, don't hate.
Raziel for PSABR!